335Dude's Garage (All Kinds of Stuff)... Come On In... Unique Collection!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 335Dude
  • 45 comments
  • 3,195 views
I've got the 320i touring car for your HPA R32. What do you think?
 
I have a Mclaren F1 Stealth. Willing to trade for the Ruf RGT with mods.💡

I have an RGT, what kind of mods are you looking for?
 
I really need an F40 people! Or something for the intermediate rally race!

I have the Citroen C4 WRC Rally car. It will stomp the Intermediate Rally race, and the Expert Rally race as well.

I would be interested in that Ford RS200.

Let me know.
 
I have an F40 that I'm willing to trade.
 
I ended up just buying one :)

Oh alright. Well I have plenty of cars that I'm willing to trade. Add me on PSN so we can talk through there cause it would be easier. City_Of_Dreams
 
updated!

+1 to K24boosted for a successful transaction.
 
Added the Jay Leno Tank car :P
 
Mercedes 190E is pending to J32!
 
99 Impreza Rally Car.
What do you want for this?
 
i'm interested in both your 22b and ctr2......you can pick a premium you like in a reasonable price range for both
 
ill give u the ZR1 RM for the GT if your interested
 
really looking for a historic car or a race car to beat gt allstars
 
Back