350z nismo tuned spotting

  • Thread starter Thread starter el flexo
  • 13 comments
  • 1,682 views
Messages
785
just what i saw at mph show yesterday: (it was in the paddok after the show)

i also sat in any fast cars, such as ford gt's and spyker c8's
 
I would buy one (if i had the money and the license) but the front looks a bit..well...fat.
Looks like someone has punched it.
 
I'm not over keen on that, the lines have been spoiled rather than improved. I'd love to have the performance increase without the bodykit.
 
I think this is the longnose 350z, that bodykit is actually functional, help improve aerodynamics.
 
RobcioPL
I think this is the longnose 350z, that bodykit is actually functional, help improve aerodynamics.
I still don't like it though, and I doubt I'd ever drive the car in a way that the added downforce would make a huge difference.
 
that nismo is based off the fairlady Z, E type

the e type is the base model for jgtc homogolation rules. the e type is mechanically the same as other Zs, while the "nismo s tune GT" is putting out "300 ps" with s tune parts
 
they had one of those 350's at goodwood in the summer
 
they had one of those 350's at goodwood in the summer. i think it looks horrible
 
i think your right flexo, its 55,000 im almost sure. i saw a write up on it in NTM

god knows that is one sexy machine too!
 
Back