Looking for these tunes

• Thread starter CaserDJT
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
Looking for fastest tunes with all upgrades, including ultimate parts except for weight reduction lvl 5 since its too expensive, for the following vehicles, having trouble finding some and it'd be quicker to find them this way, if u have any tunes and would like to share them thatd be great, thanks!
The cars that I need tunes for are:
Corvette C8
C7 ZR1
C6 ZR1
C4 ZR1 (Engine swapped)
Cayman (Maverick engine swapped)
NSX '92 (GR.2 Engine swapped)
911 '16 (both engine swapped and not swapped)
Aventador 700
911 carrera '95 (RUF CTR3 Swapped)
Supra RZ '97 (Huayra swapped)
Nissan Z performance (gtr r35 nismo swapped)
All RS Rampage engine swap cars
Both Silvia S14s (both C7 ZR1 swapped)
RX8 (787B swapped)
GR86 and BRZ '21 (2JZ swapped)
DB11
F8 Tributo
F40
NSX '17
RCZ GR.3
Cobra 427
R32 Nismo
Silvia GR.4 (GTR R35 NISMO engine swapped)
Lancer (Escudo engine swapped)
Superbird (Hellcat swapped)
Ford Roadster (GT350R Swapped)
Corvette C3 (both convertible and non convertible, both C7 ZR1 swapped)
Supra '88
Mitsubishi GTO '91
BRZ and 86 GT (C7 ZR1 engine swapped)
DB5
Mustang Boss 429
Sierra RS Cosworth
BRZ Drift Car
Silvia S13 (BRZ drift car engine swapped)
GAC Maveric

***EDIT - Not looking for tunes for events with certain pp limits, just simply looking for tunes for cars to make that car as fast as possible, on a track like Spa (Balanced with elevation changes, hard and soft braking zones, high speed and low speed corners etc)
The reason why I created this post is because most people focus on tunes set to be below a certain threshold, so creating a separate post with no threshold would probably save me time searching through a bunch of different posts

Either way, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looking for fastest tunes with all upgrades
But fastest for which track?
I guess you mean in general, but then there is room for opinion.
Some may prefer traction by tyre, others by aero, and the next one says power trumps all while the last in line would say least weight makes best speed.
But anyway: there are existing thread available with a multitude of car tunes, but they may require you to do some final adjustments.

I have a tune for the Cobra,there might also be a couple more,check out The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes Emporium.

But fastest for which track?
I guess you mean in general, but then there is room for opinion.
Some may prefer traction by tyre, others by aero, and the next one says power trumps all while the last in line would say least weight makes best speed.
But anyway: there are existing thread available with a multitude of car tunes, but they may require you to do some final adjustments.
Yeah I wasn't clear with my post at all lmao, probably fastest for a track like Spa, balanced with high speed straights, hard braking zones, high speed corners elevation changes etc, basically just looking for tunes that achieve the best lap times on that track, it would be easy to look at other threads but im looking for tunes that aren't limited to a certain pp for events, for example there is alot of tunes for 800pp races but some cars achieve well beyond that pp and would likely be slower if tuned below 800, for example the engine swapped Cayman gt4, Bugatti chiron etc. Its why im having a hard time finding tunes
I will probably change the original post to include this. I beleive there are some yt videos with tunes but some are outdated

Back