Undefeated Gran Turismo Hoodies Available Exclusively at PlayStation Experience 2016

I should note these hoodies make a great complement to the GTPlanet thong.

classic_thong.jpg

Please please please anyone who's going, I'll gladly pay more than what it costs for a Large/XL if anyone can be a dear and buy one for me.
latest

I'm going to guess $120 for the hoodie like the GT store was. No wonder that shut down. Literally luxury merchandise pricing for GT merch.

....Didn't even know what Undefeated was. I thought, after glancing over the thread title, it was something to do GT brand winning a contest of some kind. Oh well.

It's in the middle of dang heat wave where I stay at the moment, so a hoodie is as practical as a waterproof sponge for me. Me pass.

However, that thong.... Mmm... I see possibilities....

Anyone know the price? I'm going to the event tomorrow and would like to know ahead of time. Thanks. If it's cheap enough, I might buy 2 and sell one to one of you guys who aren't able to make it to the event.

For anyone wondering, the hoodie was $80 at the Playstation Gear booth. The wait to get in the booth was way too long so I didn't bother trying.

I don't want it anymore. I'll just make my own. Too disappointed right now to pay $100 like I intended.

I don't want it anymore. I'll just make my own. Too disappointed right now to pay $100 like I intended.
Okay I take that back. I want it again. For a $100 + whatever the shipping ends up costing, I'll round up. Please, I really want some GT merch. It'll go well with my GT tattoo. :)

Want one of these so badly :( Would happily pay whatever needed to get one (Within reason of course!) Have emailed Undefeated Directly If they have any plans for general sale or any left over from the PlayStation Experience they can sell etc!

I bought 2 (adult small & adult medium) for $64.80/each including California sales tax. I kept the small and sold the other to my friend for retail price. I was in a 2.5 hour queue just to be able to purchase these at the PlayStation Gear booth. There were about 5 left, all adult large when PlayStation Experience ended.

I bought 2 (adult small & adult medium) for $64.80/each including California sales tax. I kept the small and sold the other to my friend for retail price. I was in a 2.5 hour queue just to be able to purchase these at the PlayStation Gear booth. There were about 5 left, all adult large when PlayStation Experience ended.

dam im jealous.. i really want this hoodie and wished I knew someone who went. Can't even find a reseller on ebay/craigslist either... I would gladly pay $150 for this FeelsBadMan

Back