What is the Project CARS 2 Mysterious Twitter Countdown Teasing?

Don't think it'll be an open beta. Most likely possibility is a new official trailer release and maybe some more game info.

Is Ruapuna or Mount Panorama far enough south for Aurora Australis? :D

I really took a liking to Ruapuna, I hope it returns again.

Yeah that location is nice. Same for BRNO, ZIC and Zolder: 3 tracks I like a lot and have not seen in any other game before.

And i'll assume you've played the game to prove this then?
Of course not, though i hadnt seen any of the trailers though, just watched them and some screenshots....looks pukka. Hopefully it will be released before the summer. Preferably a finished version this time !

Not project cars 2. Its an update to project cars 1 to add rally cars and courses.

To be fair, much has been rewritten, many features have been added and it's rally cross cars that will be in the game, not rally. Also there are plenty of new cars from manufacturers existing in Project Cars and new to the series.

And the game is unlikely to be released until later in the year. The best guess is "Septemberish" to quote Ian Bell. However that is currently only an estimate.

Opening of a Closed beta for people.
Wishful thinking.

Now why on earth would they do that when people are happy to pay to playtest their games? It's brilliant, really. They save some money on playtesting, because people are paying them to do that job for them.

I can't contain my hype for Project CARS 2, I want to believe this will be the game I need on PS4!
I think it was unfortunate you played PCARS1 at launch. I remember you enjoyed it but just couldn't tolerate the issues it had. My experience with version 10.0 has been 99% trouble-free and based on that I'm willing to give SMS the benefit of the doubt for PCARS2, especially since it is getting proper QA testing on consoles this time.

I think it was unfortunate you played PCARS1 at launch. I remember you enjoyed it but just couldn't tolerate the issues it had. My experience with version 10.0 has been 99% trouble-free and based on that I'm willing to give SMS the benefit of the doubt for PCARS2, especially since it is getting proper QA testing on consoles this time.
Definitely, I still love the concept in general so I'm really hoping SMS can get it right this time.

Yeah that location is nice. Same for BRNO, ZIC and Zolder: 3 tracks I like a lot and have not seen in any other game before.
Brno has been in all MotoGp games since 2. It was also in 24 Hours of Le Mans. I've seen Zolder in Super Trucks and I'm sure it also appeared in some of the SimBin games. If you don't know them it's because you haven't tried.

To be fair, much has been rewritten, many features have been added and it's rally cross cars that will be in the game, not rally. Also there are plenty of new cars from manufacturers existing in Project Cars and new to the series.

And the game is unlikely to be released until later in the year. The best guess is "Septemberish" to quote Ian Bell. However that is currently only an estimate.
They better improve the controls when playing with a gamepad, driving aids (one of the worst I've ever seen), AI and bugs. The concept is great but they failed in many key areas the first time around! I feel SMS shot for the sky way too early.

Latest Posts

Back