Fanatec Releases Updated ClubSport V3 Pedals With Inverted Brake & Clutch

Every time I see goodies like these I am very tempted. Being that it is still Winter, the temptation is extra strong. But I keep telling myself that I better try putting that $500 towards my Miata, or a 1-2 track days, or a season's worth of autocrosses.

Are these pedals compatible with a wide range of wheels?

Every time I see goodies like these I am very tempted. Being that it is still Winter, the temptation is extra strong. But I keep telling myself that I better try putting that $500 towards my Miata, or a 1-2 track days, or a season's worth of autocrosses.

Are these pedals compatible with a wide range of wheels?
I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that it doesn't matter what kind of wheel you have on the PC. These pedals are connected via USB to your computer and they run off their own driver/config software.

EDIT:
Ooops. Well, I just went to the Fanatec site and it looks like I misspoke. I recommend going to the product page for these pedals on Fanatec's website and reading the section on Compatibility.
Link: https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/pedal...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Sorry for anyone who read my original response.

Last edited:
Some really cheap cars cost nothing more of 10.000 euro... this beautifull and, i guess, effective, piece (one piece) of high level simulation system, costs almost a tenth of a entire car... i suppose it is only a question of passion.

Some really cheap cars cost nothing more of 10.000 euro... this beautifull and, i guess, effective, piece (one piece) of high level simulation system, costs almost a tenth of a entire car... i suppose it is only a question of passion.
Yes but i think it's too much to spend the same amount of a small car for a virtual car... :P

Yes but i think it's too much to spend the same amount of a small car for a virtual car... :P
Everything is relative. For some people, $10,000 or so isn't a crazy amount of money to spend if it's on something they really love. For someone like me, it doesn't matter if I love sim racing more than anything on this earth, $10,000 would be an insane amount of money to spend on a rig (including PC). I wish I were rich. :lol:

Everything is relative. For some people, $10,000 or so isn't a crazy amount of money to spend if it's on something they really love. For someone like me, it doesn't matter if I love sim racing more than anything on this earth, $10,000 would be an insane amount of money to spend on a rig (including PC). I wish I were rich. :lol:
Ya plus all the snow we are getting in new England we don't got time or money for sim racing.

I've got the TM T3PA pedals with my T900 but these pedals seem to be head and shoulders above those, no doubt! These look totally ****ing badass. Want. Will these pedals plug and play friendly with my T900 wheel?

I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that it doesn't matter what kind of wheel you have on the PC. These pedals are connected via USB to your computer and they run off their own driver/config software.

EDIT:
Ooops. Well, I just went to the Fanatec site and it looks like I misspoke. I recommend going to the product page for these pedals on Fanatec's website and reading the section on Compatibility.
Link: https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/pedal...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Sorry for anyone who read my original response.

You can connect these to your Thrustmaster wheel using my CPX adapter. http://www.basherboards.com/CPX

As well, you could technically use them on a Logitech wheel using the same adapter.

After I get the normal Clubsport V3 pedals about 3-4 months ago... THIS comes out.

WHY DID I GET A SET OF PEDALS NOW WHEN THESE CAME OUT?!

Back