In order to push the impression of driving a real car to the maximum level possible, sim-racing accessory manufacturer Fanatec has launched an improved version of their popular pedal set, the ClubSport V3. Inverted mounting points for the brake and clutch along with a longer range of travel are all designed to make the set feel more realistic.
The brake pedal also has a resistance-adjustable mounted damper kit. This option can be ordered separately for the gas pedal as well. As with the regular ClubSport V3 model, two vibration motors on both the gas and brake pedal allow for better feedback.
Below is the full list of features coming with ClubSport V3 Pedals:
- Top-hinged brake and clutch.
- High resolution pedal positioning technology, with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance.
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom 90kg load cell sensor.
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel, no tools required.
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axes.
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design.
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate or change the angle of the whole pedal arm.
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race.
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK).
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels. (Compatible with all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included.
- Damper Kit included for brake, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hydraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted via knob.
- Full multi-platform compatibility, (depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel).
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum.
- Full adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel.
- Compatible color kits to allow full customization.
The pedals are available for sale now in the U.S. for $499.95, or €599.95 in the E.U., and are available for pre-orders in Australia and Japan. Head on over to the official Fanatec website for more details and local pricing info.