Official Site (or this)

Live Stream (for International viewers)

Live Stream (for German viewers)

Live Timing

Entry List

Timetable

radiolemans.com's Coverage

Last year's race start:

Apologies if I did anything wrong, as this is my first time creating a race thread. Everything was found using Google, and I'll try to update the OP as soon as links such as entry list or live timing are posted in this thread (best with me tagged). :crazy:

Last edited:
Last edited:
So, someone correct me on this, but this is the first N24 of the year, correct? I always get confused with how the 24's at the 'Ring are set up.

So, someone correct me on this, but this is the first N24 of the year, correct? I always get confused with how the 24's at the 'Ring are set up.

There's only one N24 race per year. There was a qualifying race in April but I'm pretty sure it was much shorter.

There is only 1 24h race. There is an endurance series, the vln which has multiple 4/6h races.

Except you are talking about the 24h bicycle race, which is late this year ;)

I can't help imagining if VASC got an invite to run 2Nissans(#23 & #15), 2 Fords(#17 & #55) and 2 Holdens(#97 & #34). Would help fill this 4 week gap til next race.

I can't help imagining if VASC got an invite to run 2Nissans(#23 & #15), 2 Fords(#17 & #55) and 2 Holdens(#97 & #34). Would help fill this 4 week gap til next race.
In fairness, the N24 and 24h Series run on a philosophy of bringing what you want and we'll fit you into a class.

I just want an Altima or two at the NISMO Festival this year...

Back