Forza Motorsport 7 4K Screenshot Blowout

Those shots look beautiful, but there are waaaay too many race cars i've seen before in Forza 6. 458 GTE... Flying Lizard 997, Nismo Super GT, wow. So many old cars. How about the AMG GT3, M6 GT3, R8 LMS and the newest 911 RSR for a change?

The picture with the jurassic Alfa Romeo at Indianapolis looks tasty.

Those shots look beautiful, but there are waaaay too many race cars i've seen before in Forza 6. 458 GTE... Flying Lizard 997, Nismo Super GT, wow. So many old cars. How about the AMG GT3, M6 GT3, R8 LMS and the newest 911 RSR for a change?

Maybe they intend to keep the weekly car reveal tradition going, saving the car scoops for impact later on. Honestly though, I'm afraid the boredom surrounding the E3 reveal comes down to how familiar everything looks, except the small details of course.

Wow, GT is so far behind this thing. The presentation and the roster... it's crazy. PD must be working on something to rival this monster of a game.

Many details, tons of details... but in my opinion, less stylish, less beautifully illuminated and less artistic than GT Sport, still my favourite in terms of graphics beauty.

Also in the trailer, FM7 can do much better to show more beautiful scenes and images and better story-telling (the game looks great but the trailer could be improved a lot).

Many details, tons of details... but in my opinion, less stylish, less beautifully illuminated and less artistic than GT Sport, still my favourite in terms of graphics beauty.

Also in the trailer, FM7 can do much better to show more beautiful scenes and images and better story-telling (the game looks great but the trailer could be improved a lot).
Yeah I agree it's a rather weak trailer in terms of what Turn 10 is capable of. I remember last year that FH3 E3 trailer completely blew me away. Now I'm like "XBox X power awesomeness and you start your opening scene with some sand? lol" Big change from those lush Australian rain forests last year. ;)

Passing on both GT:Sport and Forza 7 because Project CARS 2 will be the only racing game I will need after the summer. I will still buy the XBox X though, need a 4K HDR blu-ray player and my PS4 Pro doesn't have that. :)

Latest Posts

Back