Forza Motorsport 7's Race Car Lineup Announced

Something of note, midnight battle and other prize cars weren't announced for FH3. Let's be patient.
Yeah, but neither were Forza Horizon edition cars, but they have put them in the reveal list towards the total car count. I still agree that we should wait and see, but not much is pointing towards something any better at this moment.

Funny the expectations and disappointments that every car/track ever conceived, made or known isn't included.

Be it GT, Forza, Project Cars, etc....

It appears there just is no possible way any game can launch without some level of disappointment.

It appears there just is no possible way any game can launch without some level of disappointment
It should be possible to demand from a Game with Motorsport in the Title to get the latest and greatest race Cars atm.

Most of the GT Cars are from 2014 etc , with that old Aston Martin from 2009 still running.

But yeah atleast we got the Cars from Fallout and Final Fantasy in the Forza Franchise

Funny the expectations and disappointments that every car/track ever conceived, made or known isn't included.

Be it GT, Forza, Project Cars, etc....

It appears there just is no possible way any game can launch without some level of disappointment.
I think the disappointment is down to Forza 7 just being a dynamic time/weather update for Forza 6.

Btcc cars are underwhelming.

2 out of date cars (One from a team that is long gone from the series)

Adam Morgans Mercedes is the only recent one.

I'm tempted to hold back on buying F7 for the time being.

Am I blind or are there no Mclarens?
The McLarens where revealed in week 1,
  • 1966 McLaren M2B
  • 1969 McLaren #4 McLaren Cars M8B
  • 1976 McLaren #11 Team McLaren M23
  • 1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4
  • 1993 McLaren F1
  • 1997 McLaren F1 GT
  • 2011 McLaren #59 McLaren GT 12C GT3
  • 2011 McLaren 12C
  • 2013 McLaren P1
  • 2014 McLaren #60 Bhaitech 12C GT3
  • 2015 McLaren 570S Coupé
  • 2015 McLaren 650S Coupe
  • 2015 McLaren P1 GTR

The lack of new GT3 cars is a let down. In todays GT3 races, we see the new R8 LMS, BMW M6 GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3 and 911 GT3R and ALL of them are missing. I wonder - after two years - shouldn't those be included by now?!
You think why DLC's exist in this world? Right, to add those cars and get a few extra millions for Turn 10 post release...
They have the Cars pass for a reason no?
The whole idea of today's business is to add outdated content in the release to sell additional afterwards.

Supercar lineup this time is mind-boggling. The Ford lineup got some decent improvements (even though Xbox and Pepsi MAX aren't a thing anymore), Nissan just has a car updated but still nice to have, but the later 3 are mind boggling :odd:

Holden lost a Red Bull, and brought in 2 more HRT/Walkinshaw cars all with the same 22 number (Does someone at Turn 10 have a hard on for James Courtney?), Volvo being removed is dishearting and Mercedes went from 2 to 1 (granted I was surprised they had 2 in the first place).

Glad the DP are included from their DLC appearance but I still need to figure out if I should pick up this game entirely or just get both DP DLC from FM6, especially since DPi appear to be absence. I'll likely pick up the game entirely but I should wait for how the gameplay modes and features are going to be handled (unless it is already revealed and I just missed it)

Back