Pebb's Photomode Zone || 18.02.20: XJ13 / 15.04.2019: 250 GTO

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 97 comments
England
Southampton, UK
Pebb--
Pebb
Last edited:
What an amazing way to start off your new gallery, Jamie. I especially adore shot #2, #8 and #9. Exposure, lighting and shadows look great on my end, so I don't think there's anything you need to worry about. Keep the great stuff coming! 👍

4C Update moved to post 3 | Reason: Index needed in Post 1

Click for the full size
_____________________________​

While some of the shots above are brighter on my 4K HDR TV. It is a different story on my monitor, so if they look a bit dark, then that wasn't my plan. However one area that could be causing such an issue is my exposure or filter brightness settings.

Now with those important thoughts out the way, will I be editing shots in the future. And the answer is well only slighty since my current desk is a bit awarked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

NP
What an amazing way to start off your new gallery, Jamie. I especially adore shot #2, #8 and #9. Exposure, lighting and shadows look great on my end, so I don't think there's anything you need to worry about. Keep the great stuff coming! 👍
After some shots came out a bit dark on my monitor, I have tweaked one of my TV's picture setting profiles to match my monitor. While also having a separate profile for comparison and gameplay. Sure they may look brighter on your end.

But in the end, everyone has different display settings, so having two profiles to switch between will be handy. Anyway thanks for the comment and visit.

Last edited:

Click for the full size

Flickr News

Just before I go to bed, one thing is always checked and that is Flickr. And well I am glad it was visited this morning since I got a surpise as you will see in this link.
Hopefully I will not let you down in the long term since I will be juggling between three games for now. And those games are GT: Sport, FM7 and FH3. Now why should you or anyone else be interested in the last two. Well once the Xbox One X releases, I will also be able to capture those games in 4K and maybe HDR. Then again there is a chance Microsoft might limit the shots on Xbox DVR to 1080p.

GPR
Nice set. Love the last shot, good use of light and shadow in the tunnel. 👍
Hopefully I can find some time to edit some of the unreleased shots. Sure I could release them in stock form. But I am not happy how they look on my monitor.

Excellent start, looking forward to more 👍
That's a sexy set, man! Nice to see you back with a gallery. :cheers:
Thanks Chaps :)

Always enjoy your variety of creative and abstract shots, and just interestingly framed compositions. The latest batch certianly do not dissapoint.

Like the the colour vibrancy of 1,7 & 8. Shot 1 in particular is very very nice.

Also love shot 4.

All around great set. 👍

Excellent set, the colors and curves of the VGT are very complementary. Inspires me to think more creatively when I'm taking pictures.

Really impressive what you done with the new photomode, keep up the great work.

Awesome colors in the VGT set.

Click for the full size

Gallery News

After being happy with the payouts recieved in custom single player races or arcade races, I am going to keep my CE pre-order. Still if the payouts were less for a top 10 finish in a 10-15 minute race it would of meant my pre-order could of been cancelled. But do I think GT: Sport deserves an update to the single player in the future. My answer is yes, even if it is a few championships you can race multiple times for bigger payouts.
Cheers Lads 👍

GPR
Always enjoy your variety of creative and abstract shots, and just interestingly framed compositions. The latest batch certianly do not dissapoint.

Like the the colour vibrancy of 1,7 & 8. Shot 1 in particular is very very nice.

Also love shot 4.

All around great set. 👍
If I painted Bruce Wayne's new car, what colour do you think I should paint it. Or do you think it looks best in silver.

Excellent set, the colors and curves of the VGT are very complementary. Inspires me to think more creatively when I'm taking pictures.
Thanks for popping by. :)
Really impressive what you done with the new photomode, keep up the great work.

Awesome colors in the VGT set.
It is an honour receive that comment from you.

If I painted Bruce Wayne's new car, what colour do you think I should paint it. Or do you think it looks best in silver.​

Lol, well if it is Bruce Wayne's then Silver would suit ... but if it's Batman's Bat-mobile then definitely black. ;)

Interesting car that Honda, I don't mind it. Although I would have preferred GT had the BAC Mono, that one looks awesome. Also the tires look a bit plasticy on it for some reason, weird.

Shot 4 is my fav. 👍

GPR
Lol, well if it is Bruce Wayne's then Silver would suit ... but if it's Batman's Bat-mobile then definitely black. ;)

Interesting car that Honda, I don't mind it. Although I would have preferred GT had the BAC Mono, that one looks awesome. Also the tires look a bit plasticy on it for some reason, weird.

Shot 4 is my fav. 👍
The Mono would of been nice to shoot. But I couldn't turn down the chance to capture a free car.

This is a perfect shot! It could be an advert on a magazine or a billboard (without the GT watermark ^^).

Also love the 3rd AM shot with the wide lens.
Thanks for dropping by.

Looks like speed blur+extreme angle is your trademark. Great work once again 👍
Don't always expect to see shots featuring wide angles. Sure wide angles do give people plenty of options. But at the end of the day, one thing plays a key role if a wide angle is a sensible choice. And that is the location, car and lighting in my view.

Now what do I think will appear more. Well I do enjoy trying to produce close up shots, that are balanced or makes people think. Then again, the close up thing will not stop me from trying some experimental style shots. Yea sure, there will be moments where some shots do not go to plan.

However that will not stop me from trying out different ideas, even if it's time consuming. People can take the safe route if they prefer to not expand their horizons. Now why am I against staying in my comfort zone & my answer is simple. Where is the fun, when the safe option is always chosen.

Click for the Full Size

GPR
Well I enjoy your experimentation, and your close up stuff is some of your best in my opinion. Like the 3 shots I quoted. Keep it up mate. 👍
Once the full is released, I will have more chances to give the V8 Vantage a more balanced update.

NP
I really love the way you've approached the artistic aspect of these shots. They have a very distinguishable feel to them. 👍
I enjoyed capturing such a car since it mixes a bit of the old and a bit of new. Now will it return in a future update. Maybe!

Finally making my rounds to the usual suspects, and as usual you never cease to impress. I'm loving the light leaks in the last set and the crisp details all around.

I really like that last Aston shot!

Finally making my rounds to the usual suspects, and as usual you never cease to impress. I'm loving the light leaks in the last set and the crisp details all around.

I really like that last Aston shot!
What last shot are you talking about since there are two Aston Martin shots located in the bottom.

Interesting to see shot variants posted. Think I prefer the magenta cast of shot 2. With shots 3 & 4 I prefer it the other way with more yellow/orange cast.

But then on the 3rd last and last shots I like the more magenta cast again. The purple it draws out of the foregorund object appeals to me.

Also really dig shot 5 with it's dynamic angle and motion, and also shot 7 for it's agressive pov and close angle distortion. 👍

This shot is my favourite ^^ The reason I say this is because it is not something I would have ever thought about taking even though I love art and design. This shot alone has inspired me to look in to the settings when I get the full game and experiment more with angles, shutter speed and the masking to try some photo art. There are many other great shots as normal and I look forward to what you come up with with all these new tools at your fingertips (well DS4 ;)) :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back