The real life Platinum Trophy!

• Thread starter GT Sport
  • 8 comments
Greece
Earth
Dstinct_Marti
Hello everyone,

I just watched this video on Youtube from PlayStation Australia.

As you can see they will reward a real Platinum Trophy to the first person who achieves the Platinum Trophy in Gran Turismo Sport.

But, your chances for getting the trophy in real life are absolutely 0.0% because Blu3 Angels (on Youtube) is the first person who got the Platinum Trophy in GTS.
Yup a lot of you know it already.

Congrats!

*Maybe this reward is only available for Australian players. So if you live in Australia you may have a chance!

Yes it is Australia from my understanding, but also you need to know about it and follow the instructions to claim. Not that im gonna get platinum for quite a while. Only at 14 wins and 10 poles so far in 49 races, so a long way to go.

I don't believe anybody has platinum in the GT Sport if I'm honest. I'm level 27 and I'm doing better than most people and I am nowhere near platinum.

I don't believe anybody has platinum in the GT Sport if I'm honest. I'm level 27 and I'm doing better than most people and I am nowhere near platinum.

I don't play that much, also I'm not fast, and I'm at level 32... It doesn't seem like I'm better than most

Mad that you can get a real platinum trophy!

but...what about winning a real car in a GTSport Tournament? Spaniards and Portuguese have a chance now!

liga_ps_torneo_JUKE_blog_940x352.jpg

Back