Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
38281774082_7fbc1e62d3_c.jpg

After its debut in Forza Horizon 3 #Forzathon is back for Forza Motorsport 7.

• #Forzathon is a recurring activity where players can complete challenges to earn in-game prizes and Achievements.
  • The Achievements make use of Xbox’s Challenges feature: These are time-limited 0 Gamerscore Achievements, but are identical to regular Achievements in every other way.
  • The in-game rewards vary, but you will often consist of something that isn’t easily accessible to regular players. Examples include Forza Edition cars, exclusive Driver Gear or cars that cannot be bought normally.
  • Each #Forzathon challenge comprises of a number of smaller challenges, which you can view via the #Forzathon menus in-game. You need to complete these in sequential order.
  • New #Forzathon challenges come up often, usually on Fridays at 17.30 UTC.

Check the final page of this thread periodically for updates. #Forzathon events usually also show up in-game a few days before they go live.

Last edited:
I sure hope they just made it super easy for the first one as this one seems like it will only take about 20 minutes to accomplish. :lol:

Cool. Something to keep me engaged over the weekend. I like having goals when driving.

(and honestly, I had fun with most of the Forzathons in Horizon 3)

How do you need to do those 5 laps of maple wally? been tryin with a friend now for 20mins, we are not getting anywhere....

You can’t stack them, apparently. I did 5 laps at Spa in a Modern Hot Hatch to fulfill a NISMO GTR requirement, and it didn’t count as a Spa race for the astronaut gear.

Okay, I didn't even notice until I saw this post. I never played any of the Forza Horizon's, so I am unfamiliar with exactly what it is. I went in the Forzathon Menu, I can't select any of them from the menu. I'm going to assume I just go ahead and tackle these just as it says, and I can set these up from Free Play, right? Or do I have to do these through Multiplayer?

This mutliple challenge structure so a single prize is an interesting new approach to Forzathon. I just hope there is never an instance where the last challenge (or any for that matter) is really annoying like "win an online race against a grid of 12 cars or more". :boggled:

Did 5 laps in Mapple with correct car,no prize.
Edit-i see there are more thibgs to do,but 5 laps didnt counted for some reason :(

Last edited:
I sure hope they just made it super easy for the first one as this one seems like it will only take about 20 minutes to accomplish. :lol:
there are 10 challenges in total, the "this is forza motorsport 7" one has 4 different tracks you have to do 5 laps of. I would say it would take nearly an hour to do it all, maybe a bit more.

bf3
Did 5 laps in Mapple with correct car,no prize
more than 1 challenge to get the car check the forzathon page again.

The HELP tab states; "After completing a challenge and earning a Forzathon reward in multiplayer, return to the Forzathon screen from the Pre-Race Menu or the Main Menu to claim the reward". I did a 5 lap race at Maple Valley full in Chevy Chevelle SS for Classic Street Muscle, (set up from Free Play). After finishing I chose next race, and then in Pre Race menu exited and went to Forzathon screen from main menu. Nothing. no acknowledgement of accomplishment. Am I doing something wrong? Please don't tell me I have to do this in the multiplayer hopper a thousand times, each time hoping the race chosen is Maple Valley?

I've been seeing on the FM.net forums that the challenges are recognized as completed and prizes rewarded after restarting the game. I would suggest doing them in batches so you aren't restarting 20 times.

Disappointing to hear that Forzathon is off to a rocky start. I was looking forward to it tonight.

It's great to see that the first Forzathon features a car (The Nissan from the specialty dealer) that was just featured a couple weeks ago, instead of "new content." (**** thats locked until it gets "released" but can't because they're already re-running cars instead)

Not.

It's great to see that the first Forzathon features a car (The Nissan from the specialty dealer) that was just featured a couple weeks ago, instead of "new content." (**** thats locked until it gets "released" but can't because they're already re-running cars instead)

Not.

I'm not really sure why people are surprised by this considering they seemingly held back multiple features in order for them to coincide with the XB1 launch. It's not to much of a stretch that to think they would repeat some cars sooner than one would expect.

I'm personally not too bothered by it.

For the last event of the Clean Sweep series I ran with the Reventon (Exotic GT) in Spa. After winning I got the Achievement, but not the prize. I went to Home and opened other app, then returned and the trophy appeared in the Forzathon window, I got the car (its not numbered) and the Clean Sweep series grayed out and yes, I completed the first event of Going the Distance at the same time.

Just did the five laps in Maple Valley (short track), There is a Forzathon tab in the Free Play menu (settings) where you can check your progress. Completed that on the rental Atom, next is 5 laps of Mugello.

Last edited:
It’s actually more than one event. I think you have to complete all the events in order to get the prizes. It’s not a do it once and it’s done thing like Forza Horizon 3.

Just did the five laps in Maple Valley (short track), There is a Forzathon tab in the Free Play menu (settings) where you can check your progress. Completed that on the rental Atom, next is 5 laps of Mugello.
Thanks, this time it worked when I used the forzathon tab after the race. Just so everyone is clear on this. I set up a race in Free Play according to Forzathon, (5 laps at Maple Valley, Classic Muscle Car), completed the race, select next race and you're on the podium, collect your rewards, driver level up etc. When you get to the next race, the pre race menu comes up then select the Forzathon tab and you'll see that it registered. From there, back out and change the race to satisfy the next Forzathon quest. Thanks again Nacho Libre

Thanks, this time it worked when I used the forzathon tab after the race. Just so everyone is clear on this. I set up a race in Free Play according to Forzathon, (5 laps at Maple Valley, Classic Muscle Car), completed the race, select next race and you're on the podium, collect your rewards, driver level up etc. When you get to the next race, the pre race menu comes up then select the Forzathon tab and you'll see that it registered. From there, back out and change the race to satisfy the next Forzathon quest. Thanks again Nacho Libre

Can confirm its working now, just did 5 laps of maple wally short in the Classic street muscle in free play and it counted.

Since they don't actually specify which track layout you need to use I'm assuming any layout will work? I got the Mustang already but I used the full layouts to do so. The one that requires to do a Nurburgring race with a Porsche will be a lot easier if I can use the F1 layout...

I would say so, iv only used the short/club layouts and just earned my Mustang FE, only 0.2% of the players have gotten the achievement so far.

Back