Forza Motorsport 7: #Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 543 comments
Yeah any layout.
I did all Fthon thingy,but run into another problem-i got Ford 302,but not FE edition,anybody can check what car they got?In description it says FE edition

I did get the FE Edition, gives +25% CR on Lime Rock.

No fancy bodykit tho, but it comes with a cage.

If those are the prizes i don't care for this 1st Forzathlon, i already have the Nismo and for me FE cars didn't exist. :P

I'll do the Nissan one anyway even though I got it from the SD. I can just put it up for auction.

I do #Forzathons for the Achievements, the cars are a bonus.

I already know that I won't use the Nismo (I tested the Specialty Dealer version and it wasn't as fast as my NSX) so I promptly sold it back to the game.

I did an a race in a rental GT2 RS and got the achievement it on Forzathon is still says I need to do an Exotic Gt race and I haven’t been given the GT-R. Any ideas?

I did an a race in a rental GT2 RS and got the achievement it on Forzathon is still says I need to do an Exotic Gt race and I haven’t been given the GT-R. Any ideas?
I had this similar issue last night, I completed all of the challenges and got the achievement, but I didn't get the car. However, I got the car immediately this morning once I started up the game. I think you might just have to restart your game.
---

Now I have 2 GT-R LMs, one to keep stock and the other to modify. Which is great, that means I can replicate the GT-R LM Race Car from the Mid-90s Le Mans events.
images

I had this similar issue last night, I completed all of the challenges and got the achievement, but I didn't get the car. However, I got the car immediately this morning once I started up the game. I think you might just have to restart your game.
---

Now I have 2 GT-R LMs, one to keep stock and the other to modify. Which is great, that means I can replicate the GT-R LM Race Car from the Mid-90s Le Mans events.
images
If only we had the proper wing

Finally finished the Forzathon with the astronaut gear, but I had to do 4 autocross events (bleh) to get the three required and reboot the game after the Nürburbring race. It seems Clean Sweep was the buggiest of the events.

Last edited:
Presumably the asking price will go down now that it's no longer a Specialty Dealer exclusive?

I checked how much you can ask for Ford FE,and if my memory serves right you can put it for sale for many millions,i think limit was 40 or 50mln,will check again when have time to play

I got the Mustang with no problems. The Gear involved a couple of repeated stages to obtain. Fortunately I bought the NISMO from the Specialty Dealer the other week and knowing the Auction House restrictions I presumed it wasn’t worth the effort.

bf3
I checked how much you can ask for Ford FE,and if my memory serves right you can put it for sale for many millions,i think limit was 40 or 50mln,will check again when have time to play
I half started an auction with mine and it suggested a starting price of 200k/buyout 6 million. I looked for Boss Mustangs on sale but none were FE's so I'm not sure what a fair price would be.

I half started an auction with mine and it suggested a starting price of 200k/buyout 6 million. I looked for Boss Mustangs on sale but none were FE's so I'm not sure what a fair price would be.

Ask 90mln :D :D
There were few Ford FE ranging from 500k to 5.5mln

Got the 'Clean Sweep' achievement in Forzathon. Popped on the XB1X and on the app on PC.

Did not get the Nissan Nismo GT-R LM. :(

Got the 'Clean Sweep' achievement in Forzathon. Popped on the XB1X and on the app on PC.

Did not get the Nissan Nismo GT-R LM. :(

For some reason you have to restart the game in order for the car to trigger.

Alrighty then. I'll drop by tomorrow evening and see if I got it. 👍
I should mention that I always unplug my console at night. So I'm restarting the game every morning when I boot it back up.

I should mention that I always unplug my console at night. So I'm restarting the game every morning when I boot it back up.
I just go to dashbord, press Start on Forza 7 and quit the game before turning console off.

Works the same way. Just saved some time. ;)

For some reason you have to restart the game in order for the car to trigger.
I managed to do my Boss FE Forzathon in a couple of sessions and received the game without having to restart. I'm a PC user if that counts for anything although the game would presumably be installed on my Xbox One were I ever to switch it on.

[EDIT] Sorry, that should've read "received the car".

Last edited:
I managed to do my Boss FE Forzathon in a couple of sessions and received the game without having to restart. I'm a PC user if that counts for anything although the game would presumably be installed on my Xbox One were I ever to switch it on.

That one worked fine for me as well, making the Nissan issue rather odd.

I did like 5 autocross events and only counted 2.
I had gotten the achievement for the Nissan but the stats still registered as being incomplete. I exited the game and opened it back up and everything reflected correctly.

Back