Porsche 911 RSR Found in Latest Forza 7 Update

Oh! That's a great addition to the motorsport side of the game. One might have thought this would have been a good inclusion in the latest DLC car pack. Rather than having THREE SUVs.

What. The. Hell.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy as peaches to get the RSR, but... Really? You add one of the most requested and awaited GT racers to the game, and not even a squeak about it? You leave the players to find out when it pops up on their level up screen? I almost had a triple heart attack when I saw it. Whoever's in charge of marketing and PR at T10 is either a perverse, Machiavellian genius or an imbecille of the worst kind; and history tells us the two are often the same.

I quite liked the surprise-it was quite welcome. Not a fan of the only option to get it as a level up reward but then again everyone has an equal chance to get it this way and get it for free so could be worse.

What. The. Hell.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy as peaches to get the RSR, but... Really? You add one of the most requested and awaited GT racers to the game, and not even a squeak about it? You leave the players to find out when it pops up on their level up screen? I almost had a triple heart attack when I saw it. Whoever's in charge of marketing and PR at T10 is either a perverse, Machiavellian genius or an imbecille of the worst kind; and history tells us the two are often the same.

Who is going to push the button too fast and take the 50? They snuck this one in on us :)

It's a shame that, like the one in AC and I believe GTS as well, it's not the Le Mans spec car with the new exhaust configuration. :|

It's a shame that, like the one in AC and I believe GTS as well, it's not the Le Mans spec car with the new exhaust configuration. :|
Given that is has a position number light in the rear quarter window I suspect it’s the IMSA model... with a Manthey Racing Le Mans Livery.

I suspect they've been given the old one because Porsche are still a bit busy with their new, and, current one. And they'd probably quite like to keep it to themselves.

But yes, with that sound, it is a shame.

I'm lvl 152 and mine popped up on my second reward, still got quite the rewards leftover from when the game crashes and gave so many rewards on each crash before they patched it.

Did it show on the reward screen before you reached the next level? I mean, could you see that you got the chance to choose the car, like you can always see whats coming (car, money, racing suit), after you reach a new level?

Or did it just pop up out of nowhere?

BTW, tried this car as a rental, and honestly it is awful. It lacks downforce and mechanical grip. It drifts through every turn, especially at higher speeds. It's ridiculous and not competitive. I somehow doubt that it is just a false tune. The car can't be that bad, even with wrong tuning.
Maybe it is broken and that's the reason why they silently slipped it into the game, to see what players say and then do some further work on it.

Did it show on the reward screen before you reached the next level? I mean, could you see that you got the chance to choose the car, like you can always see whats coming (car, money, racing suit), after you reach a new level?

Or did it just pop up out of nowhere?

BTW, tried this car as a rental, and honestly it is awful. It lacks downforce and mechanical grip. It drifts through every turn, especially at higher speeds. It's ridiculous and not competitive. I somehow doubt that it is just a false tune. The car can't be that bad, even with wrong tuning.
Maybe it is broken and that's the reason why they silently slipped it into the game, to see what players say and then do some further work on it.
I found the aero on the rental was way too low, with it hitting the 185 MPH top speed before the first chicane at Le Mans

I had the RSR show up 4 times yesterday and did not know it was a new car so opted for the credits. Now it is not coming up :( I should have paid more attention. I had just assumed it was one of the GT3 cars I already had.

I had the RSR show up 4 times yesterday and did not know it was a new car so opted for the credits. Now it is not coming up :( I should have paid more attention. I had just assumed it was one of the GT3 cars I already had.

Dude! You totally deserve it :-D

Four times? I havent even seen it once dammit! No sympathy here :lol:

Was lucky and got it as my next level-up prize this morning :)
Bargain at 0 Cr :)
Forza Motorsport 7 07_12_2017 11_33_14.png

Everyone will have a chance to earn and drive this next week. Details soon on the official website.
Further to this, it's the December Bounty Hunter car.

Set a time in the December Bounty Hunter rivals event and you will be gifted the new RSR.
(If you beat someone's time you end with a car decided by vote on forzas twitter as well)

Back