Porsche 911 RSR Found in Latest Forza 7 Update

I got mine just now... level up reward after i reached car collection tier 7. It wasn't so hard to get this car... the 911 GT3 RS (991) is the bigger problem. Does anyone actually own this ride?

I got mine just now... level up reward after i reached car collection tier 7. It wasn't so hard to get this car... the 911 GT3 RS (991) is the bigger problem. Does anyone actually own this ride?
I’ve read a league from FM6 was gifted the car to continue on into FM7 but that’s it. Maybe the member whose received all the tier cars as well.

Done ~20 levels since the news came out and so far I had no luck at all :guilty:
Could some of you guys tell me which level you had when you got the Porsche as reward? Maybe it just appears after a certain level cap has been breached :odd:
Also, those christmas emotes are great :dopey:

Is your collector tier high enough? Cars above your current collector tier will not appear as level up prizes.

Is your collector tier high enough? Cars above your current collector tier will not appear as level up prizes.
I think it only appears if you already have every other level up reward car. I've had 30+ level ups and never saw it (Tier 26).

I've got it on the 2nd level up I did when announced, and I'm far from having all the reward cars... :confused:

Puzzling.

Latest Posts

Back