370z GLITCHED GTA Ticket - 51 people received in 24 hours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 1,011 comments
  • 40,503 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Train 1
Zaktya --> Jedisteampunk (Complete) Jedisteampunk --> TigerSharkdude (Complete) TigerSharkDude --> Nurburgthing. (Complete) Nurburgthing. --> playnthru (Complete)
playnthru --> iainoflo85 (Complete)
iainoflo85 --> nt1138 (Complete) nt1138 --> GTP_CargoRat (Complete)
GTP_CargoRat --> mdclapps (Complete)
mdclapps -->

Train2
Frenzal --> GTCam (Complete)
GTCam --> PugDogRock (Complete) PugDogRock --> SWERV_GRIFFIN (Complete) SWERV_GRIFFIN --> Slender_Man (Complete) Slender_Man --> Milldrum (Complete)
Mildrum --> HOODFIELD (Complete)
HOODFIELD --> Starlight (Complete)
Starlight --> Robabza2 (Complete)
Robabza2 --> Billren2k3

Remember to quote both trains when updating the list as Cam said even if you're not in both.

Currently the most accurate and up-to-date.
 
Alright, looks like I'm done here. Thanks guys for allowing me to be a part of this. Look forward to the next one.:sly: Happy New Year all. Peace.
 
Train 1
Zaktya --> Jedisteampunk (Complete)
Jedisteampunk --> TigerSharkdude (Complete)
TigerSharkDude --> Nurburgthing. (Complete)
Nurburgthing. --> playnthru (Complete)
playnthru --> iainoflo85 (Complete)
iainoflo85 --> nt1138 (Complete)
nt1138 --> GTP_CargoRat (Complete)
GTP_CargoRat --> mdclapps (Complete)
mdclapps -->


Train2
Frenzal --> GTCam (Complete)
GTCam --> PugDogRock (Complete)
PugDogRock --> SWERV_GRIFFIN (Complete)
SWERV_GRIFFIN --> Slender_Man (Complete)
Slender_Man --> Milldrum (Complete)
Mildrum --> HOODFIELD (Complete)
HOODFIELD --> Starlight (Complete)
Starlight --> Robabza2 (Complete)
Robabza2 --> Billren2k3
Billren2k3 -->
 
Recieved,thanks Starlight,just backing my game up now,will be with Bill shortly.:)
 
Recieved,thanks Starlight,just backing my game up now,will be with Bill shortly.:)

Okay, splendid ... keep the train rolling.

Who is online and needs and can send directly the ticket?
 
I can confirm that the 370Z (tuned) GT Academy '08 has been sent to Billren2k3.👍
 
Looking for someone to send to that can send soon after!
 
Train 1
Zaktya --> Jedisteampunk (Complete)
Jedisteampunk --> TigerSharkdude (Complete)
TigerSharkDude --> Nurburgthing. (Complete)
Nurburgthing. --> playnthru (Complete)
playnthru --> iainoflo85 (Complete)
iainoflo85 --> nt1138 (Complete)
nt1138 --> GTP_CargoRat (Complete)
GTP_CargoRat --> mdclapps (Complete)
mdclapps -->


Train2
Frenzal --> GTCam (Complete)
GTCam --> PugDogRock (Complete)
PugDogRock --> SWERV_GRIFFIN (Complete)
SWERV_GRIFFIN --> Slender_Man (Complete)
Slender_Man --> Milldrum (Complete)
Mildrum --> HOODFIELD (Complete)
HOODFIELD --> Starlight (Complete)
Starlight --> Robabza2 (Complete)
Robabza2 --> Billren2k3 (Complete)
Billren2k3 -->

Waiting for people to hook up with mdclapps and Billren2k3.
 
I can confirm that the 370Z (tuned) GT Academy '08 has been sent to Billren2k3.👍

Got it Rob, thank you! Ready to keep the train rolling
 
Train 1
Zaktya --> Jedisteampunk (Complete)
Jedisteampunk --> TigerSharkdude (Complete)
TigerSharkDude --> Nurburgthing. (Complete)
Nurburgthing. --> playnthru (Complete)
playnthru --> iainoflo85 (Complete)
iainoflo85 --> nt1138 (Complete)
nt1138 --> GTP_CargoRat (Complete)
GTP_CargoRat --> mdclapps (Complete)
mdclapps -->

Train2
Frenzal --> GTCam (Complete)
GTCam --> PugDogRock (Complete)
PugDogRock --> SWERV_GRIFFIN (Complete)
SWERV_GRIFFIN --> Slender_Man (Complete)
Slender_Man --> Milldrum (Complete)
Mildrum --> HOODFIELD (Complete)
HOODFIELD --> Starlight (Complete)
Starlight --> Robabza2 (Complete)
Robabza2 --> Billren2k3 (Complete)
Billren2k3 -->


Two trains waiting for people to hook up with mdclapps and Billren2k3.
 
OT I know but I see you lurking tigershark,I just sent you the R32 V-Spec from my other PS3.:)
 
You bet 👍 Choo Choo who's next on the train!

At the moment unknown ... please stay online until someone jumps in your train. Sorry about that but no one available at the moment.
:nervous:
 
At the moment unknown ... please stay online until someone jumps in your train. Sorry about that but no one available at the moment.
:nervous:

No worries. Won't leave until it is passed on
 
Been nearly an hour since either train has moved...where's the fresh blood for the thread?
 
Ok mdlcapps I'm on -- ship it to me and I will look for someone to ship out to
 
Sent to Racin-Rev.
 
Got it -- I am on Train 1 and ready to send -- someone make a connection
 
Train 1
Zaktya --> Jedisteampunk (Complete)
Jedisteampunk --> TigerSharkdude (Complete)
TigerSharkDude --> Nurburgthing. (Complete)
Nurburgthing. --> playnthru (Complete)
playnthru --> iainoflo85 (Complete)
iainoflo85 --> nt1138 (Complete)
nt1138 --> GTP_CargoRat (Complete)
GTP_CargoRat --> mdclapps (Complete)
mdclapps --> Racin-Rev (Completed)
Racin-Rev -->
Train2
Frenzal --> GTCam (Complete)
GTCam --> PugDogRock (Complete)
PugDogRock --> SWERV_GRIFFIN (Complete)
SWERV_GRIFFIN --> Slender_Man (Complete)
Slender_Man --> Milldrum (Complete)
Mildrum --> HOODFIELD (Complete)
HOODFIELD --> Starlight (Complete)
Starlight --> Robabza2 (Complete)
Robabza2 --> Billren2k3 (Complete)
Billren2k3 -->


Two trains waiting for people to hook up with Racin-Rev and Billren2k3.

Lets keep it rolling guys
 
Racin-Rev
Got it -- I am on Train 1 and ready to send -- someone make a connection

Send me a friend request I want on train 1
 
iainoflo85
Send a friend request to billren2k3. He needs to keep his train moving as well.

Well I'm not home, so I can't send them that's why I'm asking people to send them to me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back