370Z & GT-R Academy(0 miles), Tickets, all (S)Cars & Gears!

0/0 Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00

interested in this car.i have 0/0 Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00,all 0/0 Integra-R TC,lots of your missing birthday tix.PM me :)

I need a yellow 370Z GTA.

I have the yellow integra touring car, purple S2k LM car, blue mmR cup car, & white Chevelle 454. They're all from the UCD except the mmR. 0 switches on all of them.

edit: I also have the lutecia/clio race car in yellow, not sure which one it is but I see you need yellow for both cars.

2nd edit: I read closer and you are seeking 0mi/0 switch... mmR for 370z? :)

Hey Dude... Busy schedule.. hopefully when we get closer in available days I have a lot of the muscle cars you are looking for... I need some of you VW's....

Status update:

C-ZETA - car is not untouched
ReCon*FX - Trade set
jitcup - Trade set
Rated-M3 - PM sent
dolson22 - Trade set
MarcosChelas - Slots reserved

sharky969 - in work

Last edited:
Can start our trades from the 12/13th onwards.Just so you know...danke ;) Edit:apparently from the 19th now as you've more schedules than me :crazy:

Honda S2000 LM Race Car - Purple for BD Ticket 1998
Thanks to Abstrak0ne for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍

ZeGermanBastorD, Thank you again for the smooth trades and quickly resolving the timing issue in the beginning. Time zones still throw me off a little.

Sidenote: I did a bad copy on my side and lost my Red Altezza. Would you be willing to trade another car for it? I'll keep an eye out for your wanted cars and let you know for next months trade calendar.

Last edited:
ZeGermanBastorD, Thank you again for the smooth trades and quickly resolving the timing issue in the beginning. Time zones still throw me off a little.

Sidenote: I did a bad copy on my side and lost my Red Altezza. Would you be willing to trade another car for it? I'll keep an eye out for your wanted cars and let you know for next months trade calendar.

Oh yea that's bad. :dunce:

Just remind me end of April & i am sure we can handle something out.

PS: save your gamesave regulary on your PC to avoid accidents like this.
:sly:

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #24 - Yellow for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Vibrant Red (C)
Thanks to TheMocoMan for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍

ok I can send you the following:

Ford Ford GT '05 - Mark IV Red Clearcoat
Ford Ford GT '05 - Speed Yellow Clearcoat
2001 B-Day Ticket
1997 B-Day Ticket

Sorry don't have the Midnight Blue Ford GT

Interested in your:

Cranberry Red Chevelle SS 454 70
#15 Red mm-R Cup Car 01
#23 Green mm-R Cup Car 01
#24 Yellow VW Lupo GTI Cup Car 03

I can do these trades on May 4,5,6,7.. Let me know dude... thanks a bunch..

the chevelle's you need I have and the ones you have I need so we should make a trade.

* Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 = y yes = n no

Astro Blue Metallic-y
Autumn Gold Metallic-n
Black Cherry Metallic-y
Champagne Gold Metallic-y
Classic White-y
Cortez Silver Metallic-y
Cranberry Red-n
Desert Sand Metallic-y
Fathom Blue Metallic-n
Forest Green Metallic-n
Gobi Beige-y
Green Mist Metallic-y
Misty Turquoise Metallic-n
Shadow Gray Metallic-y
Tuxedo Black-y

* Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69

Azure Turquoise Metallic
Bourgoundy Metallic
Burnished Brown Metallic-y
Butternut Yellow
Champagne Gold Metallic
Cortez Silver Metallic
Daytona Yellow
Dover White
Dusk Blue Metallic
Emerald Green
Fathom Blue Metallic-y
Forest Green Metallic-y
Glacier Blue Metallic-y
Hugger Orange-y
Lemans Blue Metallic
Olympic Gold Metallic
Rallye Green Metallic
Tuxedo Black

thats what i have and friends sending others from both cars

Ford Ford GT '05 - Midnight Blue Clearcoat Metallic
i think i have that in 0/0 but i'll confirm it first.

Hey fellow Bastard, I've got both a 1990 and 2010 ticket in case you need them. Let me know and we'll work out a deal 👍.

Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 - #03 Silver for Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Thanks to stebos for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍 And thanks for the 3 colors. :)

Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 - #03 Silver for Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Thanks to stebos for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍 And thanks for the 3 colors. :)

Dude.. you can give me this Silver Clio if you want to add something else....

Dude.. you can give me this Silver Clio if you want to add something else....

It's a UCD one, we traded both for UCD cars. And i know you don't like UCD cars. :sly: Let's handle out our trade items for our planned trades via PM.

To all other new offers:

ATTENTION: i am booked the complete next 30 days (only color slots are free) & i can't shedule more trades.
But you can post your offers and i'll PM you then end of April if your offer is in for the next month or if i get a free slot earlier. Thanks. :)👍

It's a UCD one, we traded both for UCD cars. And i know you don't like UCD cars. :sly: Let's handle out our trade items for our planned trades via PM.

To all other new offers:

ATTENTION: i am booked the complete next 30 days (only color slots are free) & i can't shedule more trades.
But you can post your offers and i'll PM you then end of April if your offer is in for the next month or if i get a free slot earlier. Thanks. :)👍

Ah ok... your right... I don't want UCD's thanks for the update..... dude you need to buy yourself a couple more PS3's so you don't get so booked up... ha... :sly:

Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car - #77 White for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Premium Ultimate Yellow
Thanks to BALLO_45 for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍 And thanks for the 2 colors. :)

FYI Dude... got the midnight blue Ford GT now but it's the non-stripy kind... let me know if your interested.....

FYI Dude... got the midnight blue Ford GT now but it's the non-stripy kind... let me know if your interested.....

Ford >> Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 (Midnight Blue Metallic)

Check my 0 Mile (S) Standard Cars.pdf, i have this one already. :P

MarcosChelas has the striped one.

Ford >> Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 (Midnight Blue Metallic)

Check my 0 Mile (S) Standard Cars.pdf, i have this one already. :P

MarcosChelas has the striped one.

Sorry dude.. didn't think to check your pdf... my bad...

Back