• Thread starter 5k1Nn3r
  • 55 comments
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

- Brilliant White Pearl (3P) Send 28.08
- Brilliant Silver (M) Send 29.08

- Premium LeMans Blue (3P) Pending
- Titanium Gray (TM) Pending

Just someone
how do you tell if its 0/0/0 or 2/0/0..also what do you want for the Brilliant White Pearl GT GTR ?

Go into garage, click on the car and in the stats on the right at the bottom it has switches/mileage/wins. That's that the 0/0/0 is.

And me to psn and when I get some time next week I'll send you the gtr in white. Many people are being generous to me for these cars so ill do the same. I just had surgery so I have to see the doctor a couple times next week and I'm booked up for trades till then.

- Premium LeMans Blue (3P) Send 30.08

JosemiguelCL

Thanks! I appreciate it very much!

I can help you out as I have all color variations for 370z tuned/GT-R GT Academy 0/0/0. I would like both of your TVR Tamora in Cosmo Blue and Speed 6 '00 in Starmist Crimson standard 0/0/0. Let me know if interested and if you have any preference in the Academy cars you want.
I would also like to trade for both those cars if you still have them. I have all the cars you're looking for, let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

thugdevotion
I would also like to trade for both those cars if you still have them. I have all the cars you're looking for, let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

I have all the cars lined up right now. I have copies of the tvr's still though.

Sended the red GTR GTa.
As said in the message, I want to have the white 370Z 0/0/0 instead of the yellow one.

deschrijver
Sended the red GTR GTa.
As said in the message, I want to have the white 370Z 0/0/0 instead of the yellow one.

I'll be sending at reset today. 00:00 Gmt

I'm booked till the 3rd that ok?
Yes that's ok. What tickets do you want? send a fr to thugdevotion and truebluniqqa and I will send one now and the other at reset. Send the cars to thugdevotion.

Yes that's ok. What tickets do you want? send a fr to thugdevotion and truebluniqqa and I will send one now and the other at reset. Send the cars to thugdevotion.

how about a 2001 and a 19? im adding you now. FYI ill send one the 5th and one the 6th. the 5th one might be a few hours late though as i have to travel 6 hours for a appointment.

i had my dates messed up hopefully the new ones are still ok.

Last edited:
how about a 2001 and a 19? im adding you now. FYI ill send one the 5th and one the 6th. the 5th one might be a few hours late though as i have to travel 6 hours for a appointment.

i had my dates messed up hopefully the new ones are still ok.
That's not a problem. 2001 ticket sent. Level 19 at reset. 👍

- Titanium Gray (TM) Send 31.08

Full Shipping

JosemiguelCL