PlayStation Holiday Sale Week 2: Big Discounts on PCARS2, Assetto Corsa, and More

Just when I was going to take advantage of the sale and pull the trigger on Assetto Corsa (PS4 Pro) today, what do I see? Project Cars 2 also on a similar sale that just can't be passed up :ill:.

Well, I guess I'm just going to have to buy both :lol:.

We are truly living through some amazing times in Sim Racing :cheers:.

Is nascar heat 2 worth a look love NASCAR in Forza. I had a look on Playstation’s store before no sales for Australia yet :( also couldn’t find NASCAR heat 2.

Being new to PS4, do they do a big sale on Christmas day/26th like on Xbox? Looking to pick up the likes of Driveclub and UC4.

Is nascar heat 2 worth a look love NASCAR in Forza. I had a look on Playstation’s store before no sales for Australia yet :( also couldn’t find NASCAR heat 2.
Yes. I've had fantastic battles with the a.i. in the career mode. Fighting for mid pack positions to get a better ride and move up 2 different series. A must get if you enjoy any nascar or oval racing. Know going in its not perfect for graphics or physics.

We are truly living through some amazing times in Sim Racing :cheers:.

We sure are. Can't wait to try drive club vr, as I have the gt sport vr package coming. And I just might have to see what all the a.c. fuss is about. ;)

Back