It’s the last Tuesday before Christmas, and Sony’s piled on the discounts in the PlayStation Store in celebration.
For racing fans, there were already a fair amount of deals to be had during last week’s sale. Some of those survive another week (like Assetto Corsa) while others are new.
Despite launching just over a month ago, Need for Speed Payback is again down to half price. The price cuts likely help it keep steady on the sales charts, and the new Speedcross DLC — out today — can’t hurt.
North Americans that felt left out by the half-price flash sale on Project CARS 2 last weekend will be glad to see it here. In fact, PS Plus subscribers will get another 10% off either the vanilla or Deluxe versions.
Speaking of Europe, the deals that kicked off the month are still available for a few more days. That in
The NA PS Store deals run until January 2, 2018. Get the full list down below.
- Assetto Corsa – $20.99 ($17.99 with PS Plus) (Read our review)
- Assetto Corsa Season Pass – $13.99 ($11.99 with PS Plus)
- Assetto Corsa Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC – $4.89 ($4.19 with PS Plus)
- Driveclub VR – $8.99 ($6.99 with PS Plus) (Read our review)
- Moto Racer 4 – $15.99 ($9.99 with PS Plus)
- NASCAR Heat 2 – $31.99
- Need for Speed – $9.99 ($8.99 with PS Plus) (Read our review)
- Need for Speed Deluxe Edition – $12.49 ($11.49 with PS Plus)
- Need for Speed Payback – $29.99
- Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition – $39.99
- Project CARS 2 – $29.99 ($23.99 with PS Plus) (Read our review)
- Project CARS 2 Deluxe Edition – $53.99 ($45.99 with PS Plus)
Featured image courtesy of imported_rik19.