Five Reasons 2018 Will Be a Good Year For Racing Games

Nice, each type of racing game fan has something to look forward to in 2018. :)

Sim fans - The big 3 titles released this year are almost certainly going to receive content updates and stability improvements.

Arcade fans - Plenty of new titles to enjoy, potentially at least one new release for each quarter of the year.

👍

I look forward to catching up with all we already have, and of course more Assetto Corsa 2 teasers please!

I've just started playing WRC7 and I'm impressed. It has a great intuitive feeling about it especially when driving the WRC 2017 cars, it feels like your on the ragged edge of control with the onboard vision bouncing about as the car rides the rough surfaces and bumps, it's spot on.

If they manage to improve on this with this year's game it could be one of the greatest rally games of all. I hope Codemasters is taking note of this.

Unfortunately GT Sport has ruined other racing games for me. I'm done racing AI. Give me an online mode better then GT Sport and that's a game ill play.

Better online mode? What do you want. GTS has one of the best online mode. The best of the best is iracing. What exactly do you want ???

Better online mode? What do you want. GTS has one of the best online mode. The best of the best is iracing. What exactly do you want ???
I'm pretty sure he is more than happy with GTS online mode. However he will be playing other games if they have a better online mode.

More games to have similar, or better, online element's like GTS.

Exactly! There's no reason to buy another racing game.
Ignoring online. Unless it has the content (and features) people look for in a racing game, I'm going to have to disagree.

For me, diversity, thrill, customization, mix between casual and hardcore is all I need in a racing game. Luckily Forza provides that for those like me. ;)

Back