Latest Forza 7 Forzathon Events Offer Up 1932 Ford and Lancia Stratos Prizes

Finally, I'd been waiting for the chance to get my favorite hot rod from Horizon 3.

I'd also forgotten how effortless it is to drift on Bernese Alps. It's so wide and nicely banked that I got slightly over 25,000 on one lap just doing rubbish powerslides. :lol:

At least the '32 Ford is sorted out and doesn't have a few severe body modification issues. :rolleyes:
So sick of this incompleted game staying incomplete with each "update"

The description was 5 miles of Bathurst. I assume the game was lying. As for the 10,000 drift score, I assume that was also a lie as I managed over 15,000 a lap and got nothing.

Hi everyone! I bought the Stratos stradale from specialty dealer. Is this the reason why its forzathon event not available in my game? Is it happening to someone else?

Wait... I had to do 5 laps at Bathurst, hit 180mph at Dubai and finish in the top 3 at Rio in order to get the Ford... I don't see a drifting challenge anywhere? I can't see the challenges for the Stratos, either, not that I particularly care because I already have it.

The Ford won't unlock for me. I've done every challenge and in the game it shows I've done each challenge required. But will it unlock? Nooooooooooooooo.

These Forzathons in FM7 are ambitious! But rubbish because they aren't working. Not for me anyway.

Wait... I had to do 5 laps at Bathurst, hit 180mph at Dubai and finish in the top 3 at Rio in order to get the Ford... I don't see a drifting challenge anywhere? I can't see the challenges for the Stratos, either, not that I particularly care because I already have it.

There's an issue where some players can only see one of the Forzathon challenges. No idea if and when it'll be fixed, or if it's possible to complete the challenges without being able to see them.

There's an issue where some players can only see one of the Forzathon challenges.

This describes me right now. I can only see the first set of challenges and finished them up the other day to get the Ford.

I'm also having an issue with Ghosts not appearing in rivals events.

Okay, I am missing 2 Forzathon Events as well. For a couple of weeks, nothing was in Forzathon. This week, the '32 Ford challenge was all that loaded for me, (which I completed). But if I go into my Accomplishments screen and scroll to the bottom for challenges I have yet to accomplish, I can see the #Forzathon challenges for the "Motion Capture Suit" and the Lancia Stradale. Those challenges have yet to appear in my Forzathon. Please keep us posted on any future fixes.

I only had the Ford forzathon show up for me which I completed easily and got the Ford the Stratos one never showed up for me.

Nice to see they finally got the information right to get the Stratos. Already have one from the Speciality Dealer.

A fix for the Forzathon issues will supposedly come in the Feb. update.

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_2_2_18

"Last week we added three new #Forzathon events to Forza Motorsport 7. Since the launch of these events we have been investigating an issue where some players were not able to see the full list of new #Forzathon events. We have since identified the root cause of this issue and will be issuing a fix in our February update. After this issue is corrected, we’ll be extending current and adding new #Forzathon events to the game. Until that time, we will be leaving the current #Forzathon events in place. We apologize to those players who are currently unable to see the full list of events. Look for more information on our #Forzathon plans in Forza Motorsport 7 in the near future."

Hi can anyone help with my account and Forzathon I only have Forza World Tour part 2 and I also have a second account, wanted a trophy and that account has all 3 Forzathon, my main account has one which I completed ahhh help please, appreciated. Also did a hard reset no good:(:( re install forza 7?

Photos below and thank you

Attachments

• 6094C8C1-B569-4889-A7F2-8DD41BE419CF.jpeg
    6094C8C1-B569-4889-A7F2-8DD41BE419CF.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 66E2B2E0-800E-488B-B665-B6CB01CD749B.jpeg
    66E2B2E0-800E-488B-B665-B6CB01CD749B.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi can anyone help with my account and Forzathon I only have Forza World Tour part 2 and I also have a second account, wanted a trophy and that account has all 3 Forzathon, my main account has one which I completed ahhh help please, appreciated. Also did a hard reset no good:(:( re install forza 7?

Photos below and thank you

They are supposedly fixing it with the February update that releases on the 19th and extending the current events along with adding new ones. No need to do a re-install just yet. :cheers:

They are supposedly fixing it with the February update that releases on the 19th and extending the current events along with adding new ones. No need to do a re-install just yet. :cheers:

I can re install if I had to, I just re downloaded my profile and deleted alternate account and it didn’t fix anything. :( so do I miss out on the rewards motion capture etc as it only has 19 days to go :(. Also forza 7 wouldnt re load after re downloading profile but then I re started and it synced up for awhile and works, Forzathon still says the one :(

Back