A new set of Forzathon challenges is live for players in Forza Motorsport 7. The latest prizes include a new set of Driver Gear, but more importantly, also a pair of rare classic cars.
The first prize is the beautiful 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale. The objectives for this car are all focused on the Bernese Alps circuit in the “To the Slopes” challenge. Drifting, a handful of laps, and a race win in an off-roader shouldn’t take too much time. If you’ve missed the Lancia in a previous Specialty Dealer lineup, or just want another, now’s your chance.
The other car is the 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe. Playground Games introduced this car to Forza Horizon 3 last year as part of the Hot Wheels expansion, but this is the first time it’s available in Forza 7. Players will head to Bathurst, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro for the “Forza World Tour 2” challenge.
If you’re looking to grab the cars, you’ll need to complete all the individual challenge objectives in order to claim the prizes. The challenges run until February 9.
Forzathon January 23-February 9
Forza World Tour 2
- Complete 5 Laps on Bathurst in an Australian car
- Go more than 180mph in Dubai
- Finish in the Top 3 at Rio de Janeiro
Prize: 1932 Ford De Luxe Five Window Coupe
To the Slopes!
- Get a 10,000 Drift Score on a single lap on the Bernese Alps Festival Circuit Reverse
- Complete 3 laps on the Bernese Alps Club Circuit
- Win a race in a Modern Off-Roader Division Car in the Bernese Alps
Prize: 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale