"Acura NSX '91" text strings can be seen in a glitched Sports mode loading screen

• Thread starter Bass
  • 98 comments
Japan
Japan
v3KxvSD.jpg

User Sh1ckdits posted a screenshot on reddit showing a broken loading screen after finishing qualifying in Sports mode. The countdown texts has been switched to Japanese and everyone has placeholder names, position, cars, ratings and times.

The most interesting thing to note that the placeholder text for cars is an Acura NSX '91, a NA1 model of the NSX which is not yet present in GT Sport. Could this mean the older NSX's are going to be added in a future update?

Source :

v3KxvSD.jpg

User Sh1ckdits posted a screenshot on reddit showing a broken loading screen after finishing qualifying in Sports mode. The countdown texts has been switched to Japanese and everyone has placeholder names, position, cars, ratings and times.

The most interesting thing to note that the placeholder text for cars is an Acura NSX '91, a NA1 model of the NSX which is not yet present in GT Sport. Could this mean the older NSX's are going to be added in a future update?

Source :

PHOTO shop lets see the ps4 video capture

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Even though the current gen NSX is under Honda this time around, Polyphony will through some Acura cars in the game too. I believe the TLX A-Spec/GT3 that took on the Pikes Peak Hill Climb will be featured in the game since they debuted with GT Sport, Sony, and Polyphony labels all over the cars. Plus, you can't be all about GT motorsport without including Acura; they straight kicked ass with the TLX and NSX GT3 cars.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Even though the current gen NSX is under Honda this time around, Polyphony will through some Acura cars in the game too. I believe the TLX A-Spec/GT3 that took on the Pikes Peak Hill Climb will be featured in the game since they debuted with GT Sport, Sony, and Polyphony labels all over the cars. Plus, you can't be all about GT motorsport without including Acura; they straight kicked ass with the TLX and NSX GT3 cars.
I was bummed Acura was omitted. Here in America is the Acura NSX/ Integra/ RSX/TLX. Honda was smart in making a luxury brand, just like the infinity G35 is a icon, while no one gives a toss about the Nissan " skyline" .

I would assume that any given vehicle list within the code would be organised alphabetically. The '91 Acura NSX would be at the top of such a list, and so it is showing up as a default in place of the correct information which the game failed to obtain. I don't think it is fake, but nor does it confirm anything in particular.

Last edited:
I really hope my fears aren't being confirmed. We haven't seen any unique additions since the zagato VGT. I hope we see some new cars before the end of March.

I’m praying for one to be added to the game and cars like the McLaren 720S, Ferrari 488GTB, Lamborghini Aventador, Delorean DMC-12, and all the Spoon cars from previous GT games. I’m just wishing though. Lol

I’m praying for one to be added to the game and cars like the McLaren 720S, Ferrari 488GTB, Lamborghini Aventador, Delorean DMC-12, and all the Spoon cars from previous GT games. I’m just wishing though. Lol
The Aventador will most likely come back . All the lambos were leaked and so far 2 have returned , the ones missing are the Muria , Aventador , 25th Aniv. Countach, Murcialago SV and Revention . I highly doubt we will get the GT1 Diablo as it doesn't fit into gr3 or gr1.

The Aventador will most likely come back . All the lambos were leaked and so far 2 have returned , the ones missing are the Muria , Aventador , 25th Aniv. Countach, Murcialago SV and Revention . I highly doubt we will get the GT1 Diablo as it doesn't fit into gr3 or gr1.

That’s a good line-up of bulls though. I’d rather thane the ‘88 Countach LP5000QV though. It looks cleaner without all those extra body accents that the ‘89 has.

That’s a good line-up of bulls though. I’d rather thane the ‘88 Countach LP5000QV though. It looks cleaner without all those extra body accents that the ‘89 has.
The newer Countach is more bad ass though. The original looks to high up in the air while the revision looks like a stealth fighter

If it is true, I know exactly what I'm doing as soon as the update drops....

8.5K revs of JDM goodness! I really want the type R version, but honestly I'd drool at any 1st gen NSX within the GTS engine. Old school JDM philosophy - make a car that A. Joe can thrash at the top of the revs, without committing to his death will.

My no. 1 track want for GTS currently is Fuji, so squeezing the performance out of any 1st gen NSX would be a thrill on that circuit.

Kinda reminds me of the GT86 - you really gotta work hard (and drive at the top of your game) to wring out the potential performance of the car.

Last edited:
Back