Microsoft Offers Maximum Accessibility with Xbox Adaptive Controller

Yeah Microsoft is the only one thinking of helping disable people play games.

:rolleyes:

I didn't say that, I said "Sony should also make something like this" and thinking about it is not the same as actually make a adaptive controller like Microsoft has done now :).

I didn't say that, I said "Sony should also make something like this" and thinking about it is not the same as actually make a adaptive controller like Microsoft has done now :).
My point is Sony doesn't have to follow Microsoft in releasing anything they have there own way of helping disable people play games.

Last edited:
My point is Sony doesn't have to follow Microsoft in releasing anything they have there own way of helping disable people play games.
You seemed to miss the point, again, in your haste to be sassy. You're literally reading into things that weren't said. No one said they have to follow everything the other is doing, just merely stating that this kind of thing would be welcome on the PS4 as well, since you know, even with all they're doing, they really don't have anything similar. They have firmware, they don't have hardware in the form of an input device.

If I wanted to blow your post out of context the same way you have been doing so far, I could take this to mean "Sony should only do things to help disabled people play games if Microsoft hasn't done it first."

If I wanted to blow your post out of context the same way you have been doing so far, I could take this to mean "Sony should only do things to help disabled people play games if Microsoft hasn't done it first."

Yep. Firmware and settings only go so far.

Said way doesn't go enough, but sure, lets do the bare minimum and pat ourselves on the back for doing our good deed for the day.

Ableism continues to live and burn bright.

Latest Posts

Back