Today Only: 15% Off Consoles & Sim-Racing Hardware on eBay

GTPNewsWire

Contributing Writer
United States
GTPHQ
This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Jordan Greer (@Jordan) on June 6th, 2018 in the Gaming category.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max Discount of $100 of course :lol:

So much for buying a boatload of comics 20% off and then flipping them next week for a tidy profit.

Jerome

Interesting... A store in Croatia called Sancta Domenica is gonna have big discounts on PS4's too, from 8-16th June.

Could it be?... Could I finally be able to afford a PS4?... :bowdown:

The PS4 seems like a Pro, but the photo appears to be a slim. Can any experts confirm it’s a Pro just by the specs?

EDIT:

Maybe I’m confused, but the PS4 Pro link shows $429 and the coupon voucher has expired.

Last edited:
The PS4 seems like a Pro, but the photo appears to be a slim. Can any experts confirm it’s a Pro just by the specs?

EDIT:

Maybe I’m confused, but the PS4 Pro link shows $429 and the coupon voucher has expired.
Sorry about that, you probably got confused because the link in the first post was pointing to the sale that eBay hosted a few weeks ago. I've updated the link now.

Be sure you're readying the latest post about the 15% discount here here. It has the updated links:

https://www.gtplanet.net/1-day-sale-15-off-games-consoles-sim-racing-hardware-on-ebay/

Sorry about that, you probably got confused because the link in the first post was pointing to the sale that eBay hosted a few weeks ago. I've updated the link now.

Be sure you're readying the latest post about the 15% discount here here. It has the updated links:

https://www.gtplanet.net/1-day-sale-15-off-games-consoles-sim-racing-hardware-on-ebay/

Thanks for the clarification. You definitely got me thinking now; trade my Slim and Seagate 2TB storage device to GameStop for at least $135 towards a Pro listed at $400, or buy it via eBay at $365 and get around $108 for the Slim at GS. Decisions decisions!

Well for what it’s worth I took the plunge and got the Pro for $365. May or may not trade the Slim/Segate. I can always move the Slim to our main room and replace the PS3 there. Thanks for the tip on this deal! :gtpflag:

Back