Here Are the 55 Achievements You'll Race for in Forza Horizon 4

Jokey titles like Auto Barn and The Noisy Cartographer make me chuckle but I wonder what The Trial is. I wonder whether it's the Halo-themed challenge that's been hinted at in the promotional material.

Jokey titles like Auto Barn and The Noisy Cartographer make me chuckle but I wonder what The Trial is. I wonder whether it's the Halo-themed challenge that's been hinted at in the promotional material.

That's a safe guess at the very least, as one of the songs on the Guardians OST is The Trials.

Which I'm now remembering was actually in FH3. Hm...

I see mention of X class, D class in an event that hints these are probably the highest and lowest classes. Another event is for S1 class.

I think this is the first time we see X class in Horizon? Normally S2 was the highest I believe. I wonder if we get P and/or R as well for something. Probably not and X will follows S2.

I’m not sure if we had E class before in Horizon but I liked that in Motorsport.

• Bouncy Bouncy, Having Such a Good Time! – Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Cross Country Series. (20)
Someone is a fan of The Mighty Boosh! The Fast and Furious series also get a few nods in there.

I see mention of X class, D class in an event that hints these are probably the highest and lowest classes. Another event is for S1 class.

I think this is the first time we see X class in Horizon? Normally S2 was the highest I believe. I wonder if we get P and/or R as well for something. Probably not and X will follows S2.

I’m not sure if we had E class before in Horizon but I liked that in Motorsport.

X Class has been in Horizon since FH2. E Class was only in Horizon 1 and hasn't been seen since.
http://forza.wikia.com/wiki/Performance_Index

I can only hope the matchmaking will be True Skill based instead of completely random, 'cause some teams are gonna dissolve very quick if both drivers aren't even. I mean, no decent or skilled players would want to be matched with a total dead weight.

EDIT: Removed an useless part of my comment.

Last edited:
Back