Subaru WRX STI Type RA Time Attack Blitzes the Transfagarasan Highway

This car, plus the track should come to GTS. I would like to have a go in the virtual world. Not brave enough for real life :gtpflag:
I know we got that Time Attack Subaru WRX STi but I wouldn't mind the Type RA too.

Last edited:
Im curious as to how fast something insane like the 919 evo would go around a complex string of road such as this. I reckon it would do it around 25-30 minutes.

Insane level of concentration from the driver. It's 4x the length of the Nurburgring and 20km longer than the Isle of Man TT course!

Between Subaru and Porsche, I love that manufacturers are still doing totally unnecessary and awesome stuff like this. Where next? May I suggest Targa Florio and Pikes Peak? :D

This car, plus the track should come to GTS. I would like to have a go in the virtual world. Not brave enough for real life :gtpflag:
I know we got that Time Attack Subaru WRX STi but I wouldn't mind the Type RA too.

You can wait for the track in GT, or much easier and more likely, get yourself Assetto Corsa and wait for someone to mod the car ;)

Back