GT Sport FIA-Certified Championship World Final Preview Part 2: The Dark Horses

This is Stupid question but do you guys know the prize of winning the championship ? other than having a trophy obviously .... Is there money or does the winner get a pro racing seat like gt academy ....

great article as always, but please remember Fuvaros is not a TRL member anymore. He joined Williams eSports in September.

Gotta be a typo in the article mentioned "had he not overshot the Bathurst pit exit..." in the Americas section. Must mean the pit entrance, which is a really deceptive and difficult one if you haven't done it before.

I have overshot twice, both times enraged me to the point of nearly rage quitting the race which I would have for sure had I not learned over the summer that rage quitting a race can drop your DR by 20k. Especially because the first time I overshot it I was on my way to an easy win, and finished 8th because I missed it and misjudged how much fuel I needed. Still didn't learn enough from that though, and instead of practicing the pit entrance, I just tried to brake earlier, and overshot it again the next time I raced there like an idiot.

Back