Apparently this is the 650S successor caught completely undisguised :eek:
128886-mclaren-p14-autowereldcom-5.jpg

128890-mclaren-p14-autowereldcom-4.jpg

128887-mclaren-p14-autowereldcom-2.jpg

128890-mclaren-p14-autowereldcom-4.jpg

128887-mclaren-p14-autowereldcom-2.jpg

I always thought that the 650S took influence from the P1. Whatever this is, it takes influence to a whole new level.

I swear down thats possibly the most beautiful supercar I've ever seen :drool:

edit: **** it. It's possibly of the most beautiful car I've ever seen. This is 33 stradale level stunning.

Last edited:

Baaah, cars are getting to similar. This is basically a more spaced out Ferrari 488, look att the shoulders and the "coupe" of this thing. First Ferrari steals the design/look of ascari or what it was called in GT4 for it 458 model and now McLaren is copying the 458/488.

one of the best designs yet from Mclaren but man they go through these models fast. no wonder Mclaren resale is so bad

Baaah, cars are getting to similar. This is basically a more spaced out Ferrari 488, look att the shoulders and the "coupe" of this thing. First Ferrari steals the design/look of ascari or what it was called in GT4 for it 458 model and now McLaren is copying the 458/488.
458?!?! I don't even come close to seeing any details from the 458 in any way. :lol:

There are no similiarities between this and 458 or Ascari and 458 lol

you too do not see it because you do not want to see it.

The ascari or what it was called(the japanese small sportcar in gt4) had the about the same front as the 458.

This new Mclaren has the same design of the shoulders over the wheel arches as the 488.

The ascari or what it was called(the japanese small sportcar in gt4) had the about the same front as the 458.

This new Mclaren has the same design of the shoulders over the wheel arches as the 488.
What do you want them to do, make it bi-pedal?

What do you want them to do, make it bi-pedal?
hehe, nah but maybe design a new car. I am a bit tired that every car in a manufacturer line up must look so similar.
I like this one, to be fair and it was the new version of the 570? I think some one said here but it still loooks to similar other cars that are out there.

Like Lambo, when they release super duper limited models that are hysterical expensive but underneath it all it is the same base model as the cheaper ones, just a different looking body panels and new interior... I hate that crap. If it is that expensive then it should be a totally new car! :P

Last edited:

I don't see it because i just don't see it. How can i don't want to see something when i can't even see it ?

So you think this :
k8hgQgHTEhCguCJ92vaExHEW.jpeg

And this :
ascari-cars-02.jpg

is similar ?

Also, Ascari is from UK not Japan.

Last edited:
The only 458 thing I see is the window line. That alone is nowhere near enough to make the design a copy.

And even if it did have more similarities, is that a bad thing? personally I like the idea of designers taking great features of other cars and mixing them with others to make either something that looks completely different or like a more perfect version of the car (this bit is subjective of course).

Where the heck do you get to say what people do and don't see. You're the crazy one at this point not the other way around. You know what the McLaren looks like? A Mclaren

Like Lambo, when they release super duper limited models that are hysterical expensive but underneath it all it is the same base model as the cheaper ones, just a different looking body panels and new interior... I hate that crap. If it is that expensive then it should be a totally new car! :P
They use the chassis of the Aventador, but the details are what's different; much of it is the increased aero work that looks pointless at first.

What's questionable is the insane price hike that is then supported by the limited production run. Offer a tiny amount & there will be folks out there who want it. It's become a popular business model for any exotic manufacturer.

Offer a tiny amount & there will be folks out there who want it. It's become a popular business model for any exotic manufacturer.
While I didn't care much for the car, I appreciated Koenigsegg at first because of the rise from nothing at such a young age. Now they're just like every other company that uses this practice.

Back