How to Find Forza Horizon 4's Fortune Island Hidden Treasures

Nice! I've been having a good time finding all those, I'm doing it bit by bit (you know, the expansion is good, don't want it to end soon) and I'm recording those in video on my channel. If any of you want to take a look, there you go. :)

Treasure #1

Treasure #2

Treasure #3

The game wasn’t solving the riddle for the 458 Italia. I had to do it 8 times and then the 3rd Chest Riddle had become available. I done the third one and went back to do second riddle then it finally solved.

The game wasn’t solving the riddle for the 458 Italia. I had to do it 8 times and then the 3rd Chest Riddle had become available. I done the third one and went back to do second riddle then it finally solved.
When it was saying the Needle Hill Climb, I initially thought it was talking about the Road Race rather than the Drift Zone. It was a bit confusing to say the least.

I thought the riddles were fairly easy to solve, perhaps with the exception of the Morgan's location. The chests weren't too complicated to find either. All in all, it's a fun way to earn 10 million credits and a few cars.

I thought the riddles were fairly easy to solve, perhaps with the exception of the Morgan's location. The chests weren't too complicated to find either. All in all, it's a fun way to earn 10 million credits and a few cars.

They were really easy, aside from a couple of that required a few seconds of actual thought (like the '65 Mustang one, the Iron Knight One, etc.), because they usually directly referred to a brand/model, and the exact name of the PR stunt you needed to do.

Not that they weren't still fun, of course. Free credits is always fun. And finding the actual chests using the pictures required a little more thought.

I did the needle thread drift thing like 5 times before realizing I was using the 458 Speciale and not the Italia.

I’m rather pleased with myself for figuring out all the riddles and chest locations (specially the last one). Thanks to the earnings my drivatar is now the Duchess of Bamburgh! :lol:

Back