DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 1 DLC Begins With Skoda Fabia and Citroen C4 Rally Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 10 comments
  • 3,311 views
Skoda Fabia Rally 2005 - Gameplay and Replay



Citroen C4 Rally - Gameplay and Replay

 
Last edited:
I got the credit dump but the cars are nowhere to be found........ anyone else have this issue?
 
I got the credit dump but the cars are nowhere to be found........ anyone else have this issue?

Yes, it was resolved by restarting the game (and my computer as the game crashed, thankfully it was just during a daily event).
 
I restarted the game twice with the same result...... However, I went to the ps store and even though it had a price next to the cars it let me download them free of charge!!! I was confused because it said they were added to my garage. All sorted now so no worries!!!!
 
I restarted the game twice with the same result...... However, I went to the ps store and even though it had a price next to the cars it let me download them free of charge!!! I was confused because it said they were added to my garage. All sorted now so no worries!!!!

This helped me find them as well, thanks!
Game said they would be in my garage, but they were not. Went to PS store and downloaded them, then went right back to game and there they were.
 
On ps4 I also had to dl them from the ps store. Love them really and looking forward to the rest of the DLC.
 
Reading the reviews I wish I never brought dirt 4 now, love dirty rally dirt 4 the tracks seem so repetitive
 
The wait for the content of Season 2 DLC has begun (for me personally). I hope there is a lot of RX content.
 
The Citroen was one of my favorite cars from Dirt Rally. So happy it's back in, now just need the Ford Focus RS 2007, and the need to pop in 1 will be even more diminished.
 
Back