We Played F1 2019 For Four Hours: Here's Everything We Learned

Seems to have made a jump in graphics , but hard to say with just a few bits of video .

Be nice see some gameplay which im sure will be coming soon enough

We end on a small but important note for immersion. Codemasters has looked to the real-world F1 championship to update aspects of the GUI. Notifications for things like fastest laps or yellow flags now match the same pop-ups as the official broadcast. Mixed in with the now-standard commentary — for both F1 and F2 this year — it should give F1 2019 a continued edge in terms of real-world synergies.

That's really cool improvement I've hoped for. Does this also count for the starting grid and results table and the official F1 theme?

"Multiple cutscenes will expand on the narrative, with last year’s press interview feature playing heavily into proceedings. New this year is the ability to view the transcripts of other drivers’ own interviews, adding to the psychological warfare." Really interested to see Kimis interview

I would be very happy with more options to streamline the career mode.

I don’t want to tinker with car development and having to run the same practice programs over and over and over again!

tenor.gif

I heard that F1 2019 will feature full 2018 season. Can someone confirm that?

I am interested to buy F1 game (long time didn't play any) but I am thinking is it worth taking F12018 or wait for the new one, but if there is 2018 season in new one i think i would wait.

I heard that F1 2019 will feature full 2018 season. Can someone confirm that?

I am interested to buy F1 game (long time didn't play any) but I am thinking is it worth taking F12018 or wait for the new one, but if there is 2018 season in new one i think i would wait.
I believe it's the 2018 season entries of Formula 2, with the 2019 season entries to follow in a future update.

I hated the changes to contract and rep they made last year in career. You got new contracts every five races and can just jump to any team regardless of their situation.

Sorry if I'm repeating this question, but can anyone explain how is F2 integrated into the career mode? Can you complete the full F2 season before moving on to F1 or only three scenarios (or whatever they call them)?

Sorry if I'm repeating this question, but can anyone explain how is F2 integrated into the career mode? Can you complete the full F2 season before moving on to F1 or only three scenarios (or whatever they call them)?

Three scenarios before you move on to F1.

Back