Bus Simulator 18 Review: Who Knew Public Transit Could be Fun?

Not mentioned but I believe Bus Simulator 18 is also coming to consoles this year.

bscon-home-02.jpg

This and the truck sims are not on the US PS store so I guess not in North America

None of them are out on consoles. Bus Sim might be out later this year and the truck sims will probably never be on console. However, Truck Driver is coming out soon on PS4 and Xbox One.

When you use a wheel, can all functions (open doors, indicators, wipers etc.) be assigned to the wheel buttons?
And what would you use to move your head around when using a wheel?

When you use a wheel, can all functions (open doors, indicators, wipers etc.) be assigned to the wheel buttons?
And what would you use to move your head around when using a wheel?

While you could in theory map everything, I'm not sure there are enough buttons on most wheels to map everything.

And I'm not sure how you move your head around with a wheel. I couldn't figure anything out, so I just used the mouse. I'm sure there's a way to do it though, but I think it's really meant to use eye tracking.

"they give a goofy grin while talking to you" >> I do the same thing.

I can't imagine that this game could be interesting for me personally. Having driven busses in real life, in between jobs and because I like driving and didn't know what to do, I know for sure that this game is not for me.

Interested in this on the Playstation. It was on sale at £25 last week, which is the first I'd ever saw of it. Will wait for it to be on sale again, hopefully for less than £20.

Back