DiRT Rally 2.0 v1.8 Update Now Available: BMW M2 Comp, Esport Series and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 12 comments
  • 5,327 views
I am impressed with the support for this game. Not that I have any chance of winning, I will give it a try.

Free BMW m2 is pretty nice :)
 
Seems like their trying to offset some of the bad feeling created which is fine I suppose though fighting your way through the heats on a controller only to be swapped to a wheel in the finals is just strange.
 
codemaster engine > forza horizon engine , i cant imagine if codemaster make an open world it would be awesome , codemaster is the BOSS !!!
 
Last edited:
Is there a way to get the M2 on PS4? I can’t race on a world championship event...
 
Is there a way to get the M2 on PS4? I can’t race on a world championship event...
That's because the qualifiers don't start until the 10th
 
I am impressed with the support for this game. Not that I have any chance of winning, I will give it a try.

Free BMW m2 is pretty nice :)
Yep I know what you mean. Good fun though. You're getting heaps quicker too.
 
My PS4 Is downloading v1.14 of DIRT 2.0.

What is going on here? I don’t have v1.8
 
My PS4 Is downloading v1.14 of DIRT 2.0.

What is going on here? I don’t have v1.8
The patch gradually downloads one by one. 1.14 to 1.15 to 1.2 et cetera until 1.8.

(Dont know the version numbers exactly so apologies)
 
When do we get the BMW? I’ve set a time on both the World Series Rally and Rally Ross events.
 
When do we get the BMW? I’ve set a time on both the World Series Rally and Rally Ross events.


It was already available in free play last week.
 
You get it in your My Team garage after the close of the World Championship qualifier event. Which, if I recall correctly, means tomorrow.
Ok, thx!

Edit - indeed it was rewarded under my team on Wednesday 17th of sept.
 
Last edited:
Back