Forza Horizon 4 Series 14 Update Now Available: More McLarens, VW I.D. R and More

Great news with the selling of cars! It hurt to get rid of some cars and not get at least a few cents back, even at the AH. Also, wasn't the whole "changing from sprint to circuit and vice-versa" already a feature? I've made circuits of various sprint races already. Or am I reading this wrong?

Great news with the selling of cars! It hurt to get rid of some cars and not get at least a few cents back, even at the AH. Also, wasn't the whole "changing from sprint to circuit and vice-versa" already a feature? I've made circuits of various sprint races already. Or am I reading this wrong?
They don't mean creating a sprint route from a circuit starting point, they mean if you make a sprint, change your mind, scrap the end and turn it into a circuit with the new edit mode.

I'd love this selling feature retrofitted into FM7... oh well, maybe they put it into FM8 from the start.

Also, jealous about the ID.R, would love to drive it on proper tracks but again, maybe will be in FM8

ss3
Hahaha I think it’s funny Forza got a “pikes Peak” car before GT

Seriously, how long has PD been sitting on that license without showing the public they're doing anything with it?

Seriously, how long has PD been sitting on that license without showing the public they're doing anything with it?

Because lets be honest, with how utterly **** PD's attempts at 'rally' have been, and the pitiful amount of content for it added since GT5, I really don't know why they continue to bother with the charade, and just dump the license since they have more or less squatted on it and haven't even added any significant hill climb cars aside from the S1 Quattro in GT6.

But hey, maybe with the actual Pikes Peak course being fully paved, we can get the course laser-scanned soon!*

*2022 at earliest, with barriers because we can't have cars tumbling down the mountain

Because lets be honest, with how utterly **** PD's attempts at 'rally' have been, and the pitiful amount of content for it added since GT5, I really don't know why they continue to bother with the charade, and just dump the license since they have more or less squatted on it and haven't even added any significant hill climb cars aside from the S1 Quattro in GT6.

But hey, maybe with the actual Pikes Peak course being fully paved, we can get the course laser-scanned soon!*

*2022 at earliest, with barriers because we can't have cars tumbling down the mountain

Yeah but they have Vision GT with laser powered cars and whatnot.

Adding a Spider variant of a car already in the game. Have PG/T10 done that before?
BMW i8, Morgan and Gallardo were added as paid DLC. And the 650s and Mini came for free.
Edit: Ops, only the Mini Convertible came for free.

Last edited:
All the new achievments popped up for me immediately two days ago when the update was installed. It's no rocket science how to get them. It's about playlist completion and stories completion. The I.D. is also nice, but would need a long racetrack or hillclimb.

Also what's wrong with the playlist? My 100% completed seasons are showing 88% :confused:

All the new achievments popped up for me immediately two days ago when the update was installed. It's no rocket science how to get them. It's about playlist completion and stories completion. The I.D. is also nice, but would need a long racetrack or hillclimb.

Also what's wrong with the playlist? My 100% completed seasons are showing 88% :confused:

They updated it. You have to select each individual playlist and it should update. Mine went down, but I think most people that reported that stated it corrected itself with a reboot.

ss3
Hahaha I think it’s funny Forza got a “pikes Peak” car before GT

Technically not the first either - remember the Audi TT RS Cup we got in FM7? Technically a VLN-spec car, but the one captured for the game is the one Robb Holland drove up the Peak in 2016.

B-but they have bossa nova in their soundtrack... So classy. :rolleyes:

BMW i8, Morgan and Gallardo were added as paid DLC. And the 650s and Mini came for free.
Edit: Ops, only the Mini Convertible came for free.

The Mini is a Cabrio of the facelifted one, not the JCW GP.

Well, it's still exclusive despite being free. A sidestep at best.

On the other hand, it's one of the cars I like the most. Minis are a little tricky to drive due to aggressive chassis tuning, but this car is a good performer.

Back