This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Speeding Through The Autumn Leaves

Only getting to around 256 in the Chiron on the motorway. Any other massive straights I can use or do I just need to tune?

Only getting to around 256 in the Chiron on the motorway. Any other massive straights I can use or do I just need to tune?
I did this just yesterday and I can tell you, you wouldn't need a tune for this one. But if you want, a tune can get you to complete it much quicker. :)

I've done this on the highway in a stock Chiron. However, you need to keep the car steady while driving at high speed. Tip: Always start near the tunnel (not inside but yards away from it, you'll pick up enough speed as you travel down the tunnels and out).

Good luck! 👍

First thing I did with mine was run through the transmission section in the upgrades, add the roll cage and the race weight reduction. With the unlocked gearbox it should get through to around 268 MPH. You don't have to hit the speed at one of the speed traps, so don't worry about whether it'll handle. I was heading south on the motorway from the second roundabout. I crossed 261MPH just as the car was leaving the road on the long right-hander.

You may want to do the other upgrades though - I found that to clear 135MPH on the Speed Zone it needed a lot of downforce and extra tyre grip.

If you’re after something less manic, then the Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works Convertible may be for you. The JCW offers up plenty of hot hatch performance but it now offers wind in the hair thrills too. The 1.6-liter turbocharged engine puts out a healthy 228hp, which will be more than enough for some.

Slight correction - The F57 Mini JCW is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. ;)

Impossible to drive, the update is full of bugs : no sound when the logo "Playground Games" appears, reboot of my Xbox and then the game crashes each time this orange logo appears. Call to Microsoft : reset of the Xbox. It works !... Only once, then no sound and crashes again. :banghead:
Phone again to Microsoft support : the issue is to know, Turn 10 Studios is aware and a patch should be available.
Anybody else encountered this big problem (which appears only with FH 4, no problems with other games among which FM 7) ?

I'm finding Meet & Yeet to be absolutely infuriating. I'm running a 799-point Nomad, and it seems to me that other cars have significantly higher PP levels. Like, I'm getting blown away off the start line by one of the Alumi Class 10 buggies (neither of mine, I note are eligible for the championship). I'm finding my Nomad yaws by 90 degrees or more consistently while airborne, AI cars are crashing into me and spinning me out, and trees which they fly through are stopping me dead.

It's not a showstopper for me because I've already got the Pista, but this is by far the most annoying championship I've attempted so far.

I'm finding Meet & Yeet to be absolutely infuriating. I'm running a 799-point Nomad, and it seems to me that other cars have significantly higher PP levels. Like, I'm getting blown away off the start line by one of the Alumi Class 10 buggies (neither of mine, I note are eligible for the championship). I'm finding my Nomad yaws by 90 degrees or more consistently while airborne, AI cars are crashing into me and spinning me out, and trees which they fly through are stopping me dead.

It's not a showstopper for me because I've already got the Pista, but this is by far the most annoying championship I've attempted so far.

I used a '69 Volkswagen Class 5/1600 Baja Bug tuned to top of A-class and it blew doors off the competition.

Those Mavericks can get pretty annoying. Like Mountain Foot wasn't hard enough.
I used the Penhall Cholla A800 and managed somehow. With the Maverick it was too easy.

Latest Posts

Back