Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Toyota's Legend Tames Winter

Guh. We finally get a decent class of car for the Forzathon and it’s just a bunch of skill challenges with 0 racing.

Got the 2000GT. Beautiful car! Same sound as the old Jaguars, but they did edited a bit and added its own unique crackles and pops.

The Forzathon is going to be a pain. I'm not sure how to get the airborne pass at will. It's the only thing I have left to complete.

Other than that, there are millions of credits to be made with this season. A couple of good cars that sell for 7 figures as prizes, as well as two 7 figure cars at the Forzathon shop.

The Forzathon is going to be a pain. I'm not sure how to get the airborne pass at will. It's the only thing I have left to complete.

Not sure if it's an option for the Forzathon challenge in question, but try the mud arena circuit. The jumps near the water pits are ideal for airborne passes. It's basically a matter of getting the air skill and pass skill in succession.

Not sure if it's an option for the Forzathon challenge in question, but try the mud arena circuit. The jumps near the water pits are ideal for airborne passes. It's basically a matter of getting the air skill and pass skill in succession.
I always do the airborne pass challenges at the XC event at Bamburgh Castle. Plenty of opportunities in the whole lap and with use of rewind it's a matter of a few minutes.
Are you kidding me!? All this time I've used the quarry as my airborne pass track which is sometimes a pain. :ouch:

I'll take these notes for the future. :)👍

Yup! That definitely did it. I can't believe I never though of the mud arena before. It literally took a lap to do the three airborne passes. Thank you!

For future reference, the quarry lapped race is also a very good one. It has one rather vertical jump over a hill near the ruined buildings, and a massive horizontal leap of faith into the quarry from a ramp.

I always do the airborne pass challenges at the XC event at Bamburgh Castle. Plenty of opportunities in the whole lap and with use of rewind it's a matter of a few minutes.
The two short jumps exiting the castle seem to be the best place for this. The AI likes to cut to the left after the big ramp into the castle grounds which slows them down quite a bit, so it's pretty much a given that you'll swap a position after going off the first ledge. Possibly both if they take it wrong and bang into the rock face before the checkpoint, which happens a lot it you're running cars S1 or higher.

The two short jumps exiting the castle seem to be the best place for this. The AI likes to cut to the left after the big ramp into the castle grounds which slows them down quite a bit, so it's pretty much a given that you'll swap a position after going off the first ledge. Possibly both if they take it wrong and bang into the rock face before the checkpoint, which happens a lot it you're running cars S1 or higher.
I usually get it at the big jump when entering the castle. The opponents slow down quite a bit in previous S bend. There are also bumps after the two castle jumps and after 2nd turn past the houses, where I get the airborne pass often without even knowing how.

There's Cross Country Sprint event that runs underneath the aquaduct....the race has several jumps in it. Created a custom event so I could use different vehicles to the official event....got the first pass during the first run without knowing how and the other 2 in the second run through

Back