Forza Horizon 4 Series 30 Now Available, With Six New Cars and Super7

Is the Quadra V Tech already available? How do you get it?
Not just yet, but apparently it drives around as an AI car in Horizon Solo. They're supposed to be doing an official reveal sometime today.

Was really hoping to be able to create my own course. But only allows you to add ramps/banking, etc. No real track creator.
To be fair, the game engine wasn't even really meant for what they gave us. Forza physics really does not like cars turning on their sides or upside down. I'm presuming this is more of a test run of something they want to do more comprehensively with the next game, whenever that may be.

Last edited:
Was really hoping to be able to create my own course. But only allows you to add ramps/banking, etc. No real track creator.

There are ways to force a route through a custom pathway. This in done by placing objects strategically in combination with setting a skill objective which can only be achieved within your time limit if players follow the pathway you created.

For example, let’s say you have already chosen both a starting point and a destination. By default the game will guide the shortest route by GPS, but if you a define a skill objective like kangaroo skills and set a strict time limit, then players will have no choice but to follow the ramps or whatever objects you place to encourage said skill before the time runs out. Remember that your own performance on a challenge defines the final objective. So with creativity and strict target objectives, courses can be done by ensuring that completion is only possible by following a certain path.

Last edited:
There are ways to force a route through a custom pathway. This in done by placing objects strategically in combination with setting a skill objective which can only be achieved within your time limit if players follow the pathway you created.

For example, let’s say you have already chosen both a starting point and a destination. By default the game will guide the shortest route by GPS, but if you a define a skill objective like kangaroo skills and set a strict time limit, then players will have no choice but to follow the ramps or whatever objects you place to encourage said skill before the time runs out. Remember that your own performance on a challenge defines the final objective. So with creativity and strict target objectives, courses can be done by ensuring that completion is only possible by following a certain path.
Which is what I did with my challenge through Edinburgh. There's one place you can escape the path, but it's of absolutely no help to you!

This isn't even available to me, the super7 tab is greyed out.

I'll admit I don't play the game but the kids love it & when I said there's a new stunt creator available they wanted to jump on it.

What do I have to do to make this available? any help is appreciated & thank you in advance.

Perhaps it is one of these problems?
  • Your child is trying to play "Super7 High Stakes": this mode is still locked and no one can play it. If your child want to create your child own challenge, select the icon in the upper left corner, or if your child want to play a challenge created by someone else, select the icon in the upper right corner.
  • Your child hasn't finished the tutorial yet: The tutorial for FH4 is very long and should take about 6-8 hours to complete. Once the player rank reaches 20, the tutorial will be finished and your child will have access to all the features. Please check the Player Rank of your child's account.
  • Console settings don't allow access to UGC: I'm not very familiar with this issue and this is just a case study I've seen on official forums, but I've heard that if don't allow access to UGC in your console settings, won't be able to use livery and other user generated content.
  • Update not applied correctly: This is unlikely since you are seeing the Super7 tab, but try restarting the game and console to be sure.

Perhaps it is one of these problems?
  • Your child is trying to play "Super7 High Stakes": this mode is still locked and no one can play it. If your child want to create your child own challenge, select the icon in the upper left corner, or if your child want to play a challenge created by someone else, select the icon in the upper right corner.
  • Your child hasn't finished the tutorial yet: The tutorial for FH4 is very long and should take about 6-8 hours to complete. Once the player rank reaches 20, the tutorial will be finished and your child will have access to all the features. Please check the Player Rank of your child's account.
  • Console settings don't allow access to UGC: I'm not very familiar with this issue and this is just a case study I've seen on official forums, but I've heard that if don't allow access to UGC in your console settings, won't be able to use livery and other user generated content.
  • Update not applied correctly: This is unlikely since you are seeing the Super7 tab, but try restarting the game and console to be sure.
I thought there might be a little grinding so I helped him out & we're at driver level 22.

This games ui is terrible, it's so confusing, there's tabs everywhere.

Here's a screenshot of the start menu
20201210_202238.jpg

As you can see in between lego speed champions & online adventure.

Is this a seasonal thing as I'm in spring at the moment?

Last edited:
I thought there might be a little grinding so I helped him out & we're at driver level 22.

This games ui is terrible, it's so confusing, there's tabs everywhere.

Here's a screenshot of the start menu
View attachment 977502
As you can see in between lego speed champions & online adventure.

Is this a seasonal thing as I'm in spring at the moment?
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...b/cc755b91-cfe8-46e1-8243-345132cc269e?auth=1

Given that the Clubs tab is also grayed out, it may be due to the age settings on your child's account.
Here is a Microsoft Answers topic that provides a solution for players who get an error about not being able to join a club, but you may be able to solve the problem by trying this method.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...b/cc755b91-cfe8-46e1-8243-345132cc269e?auth=1

Given that the Clubs tab is also grayed out, it may be due to the age settings on your child's account.
Here is a Microsoft Answers topic that provides a solution for players who get an error about not being able to join a club, but you may be able to solve the problem by trying this method.
It's all under my account so it wouldn't be age restrictions, I'll check out my online privacy settings just to make sure, but I have no issues racing online in project cars 2 & the kids don't have any issues with sea of thieves (online only) human fall flat & other online party games available in game pass.

Edit: all sorted (online privacy settings regarding clubs & community's) it all available now.

Thank you for your help regarding this @WanganDream 👍

Last edited:
The X1/9 and TR7 should look a lot better with the wheels spaced to fill the arches properly.

So I finally turned on my Xbox One having read of this update and adding two of my favourite 'classic' cars the TR7 and the X1/9 and the update is downloaded and installed but when I go to the car dealership to browse what's available I don't see any of the new cars listed as available for purchase.

I am still in the tutorial of the seasons as I haven't played as much as I thought, would that be preventing it showing the new season?

If they are unlocks for the season I guess I will finish the tutorial of the seasons this weekend if required...

So I finally turned on my Xbox One having read of this update and adding two of my favourite 'classic' cars the TR7 and the X1/9 and the update is downloaded and installed but when I go to the car dealership to browse what's available I don't see any of the new cars listed as available for purchase.

I am still in the tutorial of the seasons as I haven't played as much as I thought, would that be preventing it showing the new season?

If they are unlocks for the season I guess I will finish the tutorial of the seasons this weekend if required...

The current season is still running until next Thursday.

You shouldn’t see these in the Autoshow anyway. Several cars are timed reward exclusives that become available on a weekly basis from time to time (check the in-game Festival Playlist and Forzathon Shop). This applies to the Fiat X1/9. As for the Triumph TR7, it’s unlockable by making progress in the new Super7 mode.

I’m quite sure the seasonal playlist isn’t available until you clear the entire intro tutorial.

VXR
The current season is still running until next Thursday.

You shouldn’t see these in the Autoshow anyway. Several cars are timed reward exclusives that become available on a weekly basis from time to time (check the in-game Festival Playlist and Forzathon Shop). This applies to the Fiat X1/9. As for the Triumph TR7, it’s unlockable by making progress in the new Super7 mode.

I’m quite sure the seasonal playlist isn’t available until you clear the entire intro tutorial.

Thanks! Thought it would be something along those lines.

I will get to work on clearing the tutorial season, I believe I'm in Autumn at the moment so I should just have one remaining bit to complete but if Season 30 doesn't start until next Thursday I've plenty time to get ready.

I will get to work on clearing the tutorial season, I believe I'm in Autumn at the moment so I should just have one remaining bit to complete but if Season 30 doesn't start until next Thursday I've plenty time to get ready.

Keep in mind though there are also some nice reward cars to grab in the current final season of Series 29, which might not become available for a while if you miss them now.

Very very bad headline which has led to some confusion, understandingly, above. "Series 30 now available with six new cars." No it isn't. It's next week. The headline writer should find out what the word "now" means.

Very very bad headline which has led to some confusion, understandingly, above. "Series 30 now available with six new cars." No it isn't. It's next week. The headline writer should find out what the word "now" means.
No. The word "now" applies to the update, which is why it is where it is in the headline. The update is now available. There's then a comma break before the subsequent information that it has six new cars - which is also true. They'll come, as with all FH4 updates ever, over the subsequent four-season spell. This starts Thursday 17.

Anyone reading the headline as "Forza Horizon 4 Series 30 Available, With Six New Cars and Super7 Now", can stay as confused as they like.

If you are in Autumn, you still have Winter and Spring to get through before the tutorial is completed.

In my case I purchased the Ultimate Edition and the 100 cars I had available to download immediately gave me so many "XP" points that the game skipped Autumn and Winter and left me half way through Spring :lol:

Even so, it helps to have unlocked the early stuff after tutorial, including races and jumps as you might not be able to play those events in the Season events until you do.

Keep in mind though there are also some nice reward cars to grab in the current final season of Series 29, which might not become available for a while if you miss them now.

Yeah, I will see what I do tonight after work, I normally just cruise around in the game but given there's not much of interest on my PS4/5 right now I thought I'd dabble with the old Xbox since it's been unloved since 2018...

If you are in Autumn, you still have Winter and Spring to get through before the tutorial is completed.

In my case I purchased the Ultimate Edition and the 100 cars I had available to download immediately gave me so many "XP" points that the game skipped Autumn and Winter and left me half way through Spring :lol:

Even so, it helps to have unlocked the early stuff after tutorial, including races and jumps as you might not be able to play those events in the Season events until you do.

So I don't have Ultimate Edition but I do have 15 cars from the Car Pass sitting to download so are you saying if I download these it might progress quicker?

Yeah, I will see what I do tonight after work, I normally just cruise around in the game but given there's not much of interest on my PS4/5 right now I thought I'd dabble with the old Xbox since it's been unloved since 2018...

So I don't have Ultimate Edition but I do have 15 cars from the Car Pass sitting to download so are you saying if I download these it might progress quicker?

Every car you collect gets you the game's form of "XP" points, so yes if you download those 15 into your garage, it will add to your progression and move you forward

No. The word "now" applies to the update, which is why it is where it is in the headline. The update is now available. There's then a comma break before the subsequent information that it has six new cars - which is also true. They'll come, as with all FH4 updates ever, over the subsequent four-season spell. This starts Thursday 17.

Anyone reading the headline as "Forza Horizon 4 Series 30 Available, With Six New Cars and Super7 Now", can stay as confused as they like.

With all due respect, I read the headline the way it was written: "FH4 Series 30 now available, with 6 new cars."
This can easily be read to mean that the actual Series 30, in which you compete for various prizes, is now available along with the cars to win. This is what we normally think of a Series in the FH4 calendar, which always appear every 4th Thursday.

You are referring to the update which at the moment just provides the Super Seven and other fixes. There is confusion here because Forzamotorsport also refers to this as the "Series 30 update". But the actual Series 30 itself, (as part of the regular series of competitions that we have come to know) will not be available until next Thursday. So in that sense the headline is inaccurate.

Sorry for being so pedantic. Perhaps not worth arguing about. Just trying to help.

With all due respect, I read the headline the way it was written: "FH4 Series 30 now available, with 6 new cars."
This can easily be read to mean that the actual Series 30, in which you compete for various prizes, is now available along with the cars to win. This is what we normally think of a Series in the FH4 calendar, which always appear every 4th Thursday.

You are referring to the update which at the moment just provides the Super Seven and other fixes. There is confusion here because Forzamotorsport also refers to this as the "Series 30 update". But the actual Series 30 itself, (as part of the regular series of competitions that we have come to know) will not be available until next Thursday. So in that sense the headline is inaccurate.

Sorry for being so pedantic. Perhaps not worth arguing about. Just trying to help.
Theres nothing wrong with what you said, youre absolutely right. Which is why i asked the other day about not seeing the cars despite series 30 being available "right now". Its coming soon though no worries

Well I did a long session last night and progressed through most of winter but it's seem the playlist events in question for unlocking the Austin and the Triumph are already up in game for me.

I've won the first tier yesterday so am going to continue today and play as far as I can progress to see what the rewards are.

I'll also download those cars too!

I think it should have been called the "December update" or something by the developers. With the GT Sport updates, the content pretty much releases with the update, whereas with these Forza updates they release over a month, in this case the only thing that released straight away was Super 7. So maybe the "Super 7 update" would have been the best name for it

Back