Assetto Corsa Mobile Gaming Coming This Summer

As long as it doesn’t take the same route that SMS did with the utterly insulting Project Cars GO, I’m all for it.

I need something to replace Real Racing 3 and Assoluto when I’m on the loo.

It's completely normal to take this course of action. it's a good way to finance AC2 by making a mobile game that has a potential market 3 or 4 times bigger than consoles and pc put together.

Like any mobile game these days, it's entire purpose & design will be to swindle cash at every possible opportunity so i won't go anywhere near it but I'm interested in the AC2 news
A good number of titles don't go down this route, Grid Autosport and Rush Rally 3 are two that I would recommend as examples of simply good mobile racing titles with not a cash grab in sight.

A good number of titles don't go down this route, Grid Autosport and Rush Rally 3 are two that I would recommend as examples of simply good mobile racing titles with not a cash grab in sight.
I’d like to mention that Rush Rally 3 has premium content (some cars, some locations, and the right to play time-limited live events), but it is reasonably priced in my opinion. Grid Autosport on the other hand has all the DLC packs from the console version for free. Both are fantastic speaking as someone who primarily plays on mobile due to general loss of interest in current console/PC games.

My wild guess is that AC Mobile will be a paid title. It’s also mentioned that it’s in development only for Apple, so it’s possible that it might be on the Apple Arcade subscription service (as far as I’m aware, no games on Apple Arcade have in-app purchases). I wouldn’t rule out a model like what Raceroom does either.

If I had wanted to play a serious sim on such a small screen I’d have set my rig up with the TV further away!

Just tried this and drove a handful of laps with the standard Abarth 500 EsseEsse around Silvestone. With the lap I did, I thought I was contending for Britain's Worst Driver but checking the leaderboard, it's the world record :lol:. So hard to drive, doesn't seem like many people have attempted it yet. This game makes Assetto Corsa PC version physics feel like it was designed for beginners, so much oversteer makes it difficult to drive properly this version! I hope they make it more driveable as it is not enjoyable as it currently is. Maybe fully upgraded cars will be easier to drive.
Assetto Corsa Mobile.png

This is the first ever IOS app I asked Apple for a refund. It can't have Assetto Corsa written on it. You turn off all aids and it still countersteers all by itself. Nope nope nope.

Last edited:
Back