3k drag community dead?

It's a ghost town in the 1/4 mile drag scene half the time as well, I run with the same people everyday due to 80% of the drag community not knowing how to tune or even willing to try to learn and don't even get me started on those Nitrous lobbies. The other day I got kicked out of a lobby for giving two guys advice on tuning, I was told that my way of tuning was "all wrong" and they proceeded to call me a "know it all" then they kicked me. The community is getting worse and worse I mean these guys were raising their front end up and slamming the rear as well as lowering rear springs and tightening the front springs not to mention their terrible damper setups. Most new comers are beyond help so we should just let them run their nitrous and shun them when they ask for help lol (joking by the way, I'm not that much of a D***). It's because of this that I haven't been on much lately (well that and life is kicking my arse) I can't really speak for anyone else. That sound glitch is quite annoying though.

It's a ghost town in the 1/4 mile drag scene half the time as well, I run with the same people everyday due to 80% of the drag community not knowing how to tune or even willing to try to learn and don't even get me started on those Nitrous lobbies. The other day I got kicked out of a lobby for giving two guys advice on tuning, I was told that my way of tuning was "all wrong" and they proceeded to call me a "know it all" then they kicked me. The community is getting worse and worse I mean these guys were raising their front end up and slamming the rear as well as lowering rear springs and tightening the front springs not to mention their terrible damper setups. Most new comers are beyond help so we should just let them run their nitrous and shun them when they ask for help lol (joking by the way, I'm not that much of a D***). It's because of this that I haven't been on much lately (well that and life is kicking my arse) I can't really speak for anyone else. That sound glitch is quite annoying though.
yeah i have gotten kicked out of some 3k lobbies its like a bunch of foreign guys some can tune but there all just so cocky then kick you for no reason i dont even bother getting on gt6 really because there is no more true competition or competitivness..

yeah i have gotten kicked out of some 3k lobbies its like a bunch of foreign guys some can tune but there all just so cocky then kick you for no reason i dont even bother getting on gt6 really because there is no more true competition or competitivness..

I'm with you on that, don't get me wrong running with the same people is great but it gets old sometimes, I'd like to see some new enthusiastic faces out there but it just doesn't happen anymore. One of two things come from the GT6 drag community as of this point in time, one you run the same people and live with it or two you deal with cocky A******* that run Nitrous and join a non Nitrous lobby just to call it G**, troll and leave. A proven theory, at least 70%-80% of Nitrous runners don't even know how to tune or they know very little, you can't test how good a transmission is with a bottle on it. I've went into one Nitrous lobby many months ago because a friend was in there, this guy said he had the fastest MP4 and never got beat, well I ran him three times, the first run he beat me because he was running the wheelie tune with Nitrous and I wasn't running the wheelie, so after a minute or so I slapped the wheelie tune on and ran him twice more, about half way down the strip I was topping out because I was running the transmission from the non Nitrous tune with weight for the wheelie and I still beat him by like half the strip. Not to disrespect Nitrous tuners but most of them don't know anything when it comes to tuning, granted I have found a few that know what they are doing but it's so rare. Sorry for the long posts but I felt like sharing a few stories, also I'm known for long posts lol.

I'm with you on that, don't get me wrong running with the same people is great but it gets old sometimes, I'd like to see some new enthusiastic faces out there but it just doesn't happen anymore. One of two things come from the GT6 drag community as of this point in time, one you run the same people and live with it or two you deal with cocky A******* that run Nitrous and join a non Nitrous lobby just to call it G**, troll and leave. A proven theory, at least 70%-80% of Nitrous runners don't even know how to tune or they know very little, you can't test how good a transmission is with a bottle on it. I've went into one Nitrous lobby many months ago because a friend was in there, this guy said he had the fastest MP4 and never got beat, well I ran him three times, the first run he beat me because he was running the wheelie tune with Nitrous and I wasn't running the wheelie, so after a minute or so I slapped the wheelie tune on and ran him twice more, about half way down the strip I was topping out because I was running the transmission from the non Nitrous tune with weight for the wheelie and I still beat him by like half the strip. Not to disrespect Nitrous tuners but most of them don't know anything when it comes to tuning, granted I have found a few that know what they are doing but it's so rare. Sorry for the long posts but I felt like sharing a few stories, also I'm known for long posts lol.
yeah exactly and its like now that they added nitrous you get all these guys thinking there fast because they have nitrous but in reality they cant tune for s*** and another thing i dont mind runing the same pepole either because if you beat them they will just go back and make there car faster so on and so fourth its like when you run pepole that can actually tune it just pushes you to out tune that other individual but its really no more of that in the 3k community because you have these random guys that think there fast but really arent and you can't just line up and actually have a good run anymore without some not knowing what a tree is but yet the have the tittle "pro 3k drags" but there no where near that on gt5 the competition was definitely there..

yeah exactly and its like now that they added nitrous you get all these guys thinking there fast because they have nitrous but in reality they cant tune for s*** and another thing i dont mind runing the same pepole either because if you beat them they will just go back and make there car faster so on and so fourth its like when you run pepole that can actually tune it just pushes you to out tune that other individual but its really no more of that in the 3k community because you have these random guys that think there fast but really arent and you can't just line up and actually have a good run anymore without some not knowing what a tree is but yet the have the tittle "pro 3k drags" but there no where near that on gt5 the competition was definitely there..

GT5 was and most likely will remain the peak of the GT series, it seems to be downhill from here, if PD can't make something happen with GT7 then I think they will have a lot of angry and disappointed people on their hands, Kaz just doesn't seem to care anymore.

Yeah they focus way to much on just track racing I don't know if they don't realize that pepole also play that game for drag racing or what they could at least make it a mix of both but I hope gt7 actually shows some love to all the drag racers on gran turismo

There's only really meek_313, DARRIQ, GTP_MAFIABOY, DOM7 and a couple of others still regulars with 3k, I left 3k for 1/4 because it was dead

🤬 knows how or why mafia still has an interest in this game.. The only person who is still running when I first started, from Aus btw, is mma..

I think mafia going to project cars when it comes out, he sticks around because no other better games about and there still a few people about, nothing like the gt5 days though, they were the good times.

When you have been around GT for as long as Mafia has, you develop a lot of social contacts. Playing GT is just like someone going to the same pub for 10 years. The beer might be getting worse, the bar staff getting uglier but the mates you know and meet keep you coming back.

Back