3rd Annual GTPlanet Bathurst 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 478 comments
AJ
- Race CLOCK WILL NOW START AT 20:00 AT THE LATEST

LOBBY RESET

- PLEASE JOIN LAOBBY ONLY ONCE CALLED

- LOAD TO PITS ASAP

Will we still run 12 hours and finish at 0800 UTC? Or has it been shortened by one hour?

@AJ - If this keeps up I believe the online stability will be better on Sunday, if you'd think about just pushing it back a full 24 hours. Totally not optimal but I'd consider it at this stage. The whole PSN deal every weekend is ridiculous enough.

@AJ - If this keeps up I believe the online stability will be better on Sunday, if you'd think about just pushing it back a full 24 hours. Totally not optimal but I'd consider it at this stage. The whole PSN deal every weekend is ridiculous enough.

WRL is OK with this.

Sunday for us would be Monday for Aussies - not going to work

Then all of us aussies/ kiwis wont be able to race unless they take the day of work/school

PSN is terrible. Just postpone AJ especially if you have everyone saying they can do Sunday. Prioritise racers and don't keep flogging a dead horse, which PSN is tonight.

- Race CLOCK WILL NOW START AT 20:00 AT THE LATEST

LOBBY RESET

- PLEASE JOIN LAOBBY ONLY ONCE CALLED

- LOAD TO PITS ASAP

Yes, GREEN!!! Good luck all!

B12-2016-green.PNG

I'd like to make it known that everyone sped up before GREEN was called prior to the mass DC.... I was a fair way back, but lost even more time waiting for GREEN to be called when others had already gone. Not sure if this was a legit start from or not, but I need to make it know just incase it wasn't....

Back