3rd Annual GTPlanet Bathurst 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 478 comments
@AJ - Realise the event schedule shows QP1 for TCN-1 starting at 2100 UTC, (I'm making an assumption now that QP1 is green for an hour), if that's the case and Chequered Flag for QP1 is shown at 2200 UTC, for teams to finish the laps they are on take stint photos and clear Lobby its more likely that QP2 would be shown the green flag at 2205 UTC?

As I've said I'm making an assumption of the length of QP1 as I cant find a reported length for it anywhere.

@AJ - Realise the event schedule shows QP1 for TCN-1 starting at 2100 UTC, (I'm making an assumption now that QP1 is green for an hour), if that's the case and Chequered Flag for QP1 is shown at 2200 UTC, for teams to finish the laps they are on take stint photos and clear Lobby its more likely that QP2 would be shown the green flag at 2205 UTC?

As I've said I'm making an assumption of the length of QP1 as I cant find a reported length for it anywhere.

as no qp is meant to start later than scheduled, i'd presume qually is 30 - 40m

Same issue for me and my teammates. It took me 5 attempts to create a room, then got disconnected in 5 minutes.

I have a question for @AJ. With the current conditions of the network, I would be tempted to pit as soon as I think I have a pretty good lap to get a picture. Do you take photos every once in a while of the lap times, and would those lap times that you capture count for the qualifying session if a driver is DC'd before getting a picture?

Last edited:
PSN needs to get better in a hurry, still a crapshoot to not get dcd, if you can even create a lobby. 3 of us had a 15 minute run a few minutes ago, then one by one we all got dcd.

I thought we might be the only ones having disconnect issues. It's been plaguing us all day long.

It's going to be basically 1 lap and done for us right now. REALLY QUICK.

Back