3rd Annual GTPlanet Bathurst 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 478 comments
Sorry, we forgot to re-start the hype train. It's been under maintenance to resolve the "no brakes" issue the hype train is famous for, but the hype train is once again ready at the station, preparing to build steam as we head toward the weekend. All aboard the hype train, we need to get moving soon to get to Bathurst on time.
The starting TCN battle between DRR, Weil and Hyperion was fantastic, I can't wait to see how those guys go for the 2nd round, and look forward to seeing if EE, ARS, TIRE or GHH have closed the gap and joined the battle.

Sorry, we forgot to re-start the hype train. It's been under maintenance to resolve the "no brakes" issue the hype train is famous for, but the hype train is once again ready at the station, preparing to build steam as we head toward the weekend. All aboard the hype train, we need to get moving soon to get to Bathurst on time.
The starting TCN battle between DRR, Weil and Hyperion was fantastic, I can't wait to see how those guys go for the 2nd round, and look forward to seeing if EE, ARS, TIRE or GHH have closed the gap and joined the battle.
Where do I buy tickets?

I need a driver ASAP for this weekend at Bathurst. Because of being last minute it has to be Bronze or higher. GT3 Pro Class. Please contact me through PM. Thanks.

Edit: Driver found.

Last edited:
Back