3rd Rally Championship - CANCELLED, GT6 is rubbish, I'm moving to Assetto Corsa

• Thread starter MonSpaNur
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
NLinks
MonSpaNur
Rally%2BChamp%2BNew%2BLogo.png

REGULATIONS

1- Only rally cars with a maximum of 526 P.P. (Points Performance) will be accepted.
Although a driver is allowed to use a different car at each rally, he must drive the same car during the entire rally.​

2- Lobby settings:

Rally+Championship+Lobby+Settings+GTP.png

3- Rally rules:

a) An events file for each rally, containing the itinerary and the starting zones for each stage,
must be posted until 6 days before its realisation.​

b) The rallies will be run on Wednesdays, will start at 21.00 (GMT+0) and must have a
planned maximum total time of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
All drivers must enter the lobby before 20.55 (GMT+0).​

c) The rally's starting order will be defined by the championship organiser.

d) After a stage is finished, all drivers must post their time as a lobby message (only their
time, any additional comments are not allowed).​

e) Excluding the mandatory messages, the lobby messages are to be used by the drivers, only
to transmit very urgent and absolutely necessary information.​

f) At a rally, a driver must finish at least 60% of the stages to figure in the final standings.

g) New championship drivers will be evicted to attend a practice session (not mandatory) with
a minimum of 60 minutes duration, at MonSpaNur`s lobby, prior of they first rally and in a convenient date and time for both parties.​

4- Stage rules:

a) Each stage will be run as a 4 lap race.
The first lap will be a warm up and the second the timed lap.
During the third lap, each driver must stop in a safe place and wait for the stage to finish in pause mode.​

c) The stage proceedings start when the host posts "all to stage" as a lobby message and
triggers the countdown to start the race.
Since the end of the previous, the drivers are allowed to enter the stage at any moment and stay stationary waiting for the warm up lap to start.​

d) The stage starts when the system starts the race.
Each driver must stay stationary in the grid and only start his warm up lap in his starting order.
Overtaking, unless accidentally, is forbidden during the warm up lap.
If a driver overtakes during warm up, must give the position back as soon as is possible and safe to do so.​

e) After parking his car in the starting zone, the first starter has 60 seconds to start his timed
lap.
The following drivers must start their timed lap in the starting order and with a 30 seconds interval between each other.
Every driver must start the timed lap with, at least, the front bumper inside the starting zone and during they allocated time.​

f) An allocated time is a time frame of 3 seconds, starting at XX min. 00 sec,
or XX min. 30 sec, that each driver has to cross the start/finish line and start his timed lap.
If a driver feels that is unsafe to start his timed lap in his allocated time, must wait for the next allocated time to do so.
A driver must have a reasonable reason for failing to start a stage in his allocated time.​

g) The stage finishes when the host posts "stage finish" as a lobby message.
No driver is allowed to abandon a stage before that stage as finished.
All drivers must abandon the stage until 15 seconds after the stage as finished.​

h) Stage times will be taken until the tenth of second and ignoring the remain numbers (as a
example, 1m. 23,401s. and 1m. 23,499s. will be taken as a 1m. 23,4s.).​

i) A driver who does not finish the timed lap because of a loss of connection, will score the
slowest time scored by a non damaged car.​

j) A driver who, although present in the lobby, does not finish the timed lap, will score the
slowest time scored at that stage, with a further 10 seconds added as a additional time.​

5- When a driver feels aggrieved by a situation occurred during a rally, he should protest.
To do so, must send a message to MonSpaNur (PSN or GTPlanet PM) with the incidents full description, until 2 hours after the end of the rally.​

6- Rules infractions and bad behaviour will be penalised taking into account the offenders
disciplinary record and the circumstances involving the fault.

a) The offences and respective penalties will be divided into:

1- Light, between a warning and 30 seconds added to the rally or stage time:

a) Failure to respect the rally rules.

b) Failure to respect the stage rules.

c) Causing avoidable damage to another car.

d) Use of the stage boundaries* to gain a unfair advantage.
* Stone or brick walls, fences, etc..., but not snow banks (real rally drivers do that).​

2- Heavy, between 30 seconds added to the rally time and exclusion from the series:

a) Use of foul language.

b) Show lack of respect to anyone involved in the championship.

c) Repeatedly found guilty of light offences.​

b) Offences not mentioned in the point a, will be penalised with between a warning and exclusion from the series.

c) In certain circumstances, points deduction can be considered an appropriate penalty (as a example, when the penalised driver does not finish the rally).​

7- Points table:

1st.. - 20 points
2nd. - 15
3rd.. - 12
4th.. - 10
5th.. - 8
6th.. - 6
7th.. - 4
8th.. - 3
9th.. - 2
10th - 1​

8- To sign in, a participant must to post a message (alternatively can send a PSN message to
MonSpaNur) indicating his PSN nickname.
The organiser have the right to refuse the entry, or impose conditions to enter, to any driver who sign in, or for a rally, or for the entire championship.​

Last edited:
CANCELLED

GT6 is not suitable for serious racing, to many bugs, glitches
and lack of support for costumers, I'm moving to

Assetto Corsa

See you there...

Last edited:
I can start only in ...

05 Feb.
- 2e Coupe d`Eiger (tarmac)

At the week I'm working and I can't starts regulary :(

In RC can starts even Rally Car from GT6?

Very Cool. I wish I could Join but i will miss the 1st 3 races :(

Good Luck with the Rally

(support your local rallyX club)

I can start only in ...
05 Feb. - 2e Coupe d`Eiger (tarmac)

At the week I'm working and I can't starts regulary :(

In RC can starts even Rally Car from GT6?

Very Cool. I wish I could Join but i will miss the 1st 3 races :(

Good Luck with the Rally

(support your local rallyX club)

Hi, thanks for joining.
Because of the replay bug, i needed to postpone the championship.
New dates so soon PolyPhony Digital get fixed the issue.
Hopefully that will help you guys.

Back