3x X2010 Prototype (Carbon) Everyday - Get yours now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter darwish2k8
  • 116 comments
  • 5,616 views
Deal 👍. Can we trade on Wednesday?

Wednesday sounds good 👍

Just to clarify, it's a purple-white combination. Not sure if there's a distinction between that and some type of all purple FGT.
 
Wednesday sounds good 👍

Just to clarify, it's a purple-white combination. Not sure if there's a distinction between that and some type of all purple FGT.

Yeap thats fine by me :)
 
Willing to trade: grey/Silver Ford GT
 
the car after my name is incorrect it is the green-white FGT not sauber mercedes lol. :D
 
I have a few you might be interested in, 2J Race Car, Panoz Esperante, R89 Calsonic, Arta Garaiya Autobacs, GT Citroen Race Car, RX7 Race Car among others, but can't remember right now lol

Let me know if any of these are to your liking.
 
Interested in another silver FGT with full engine overhaul and rigidity done in exchange for a carbon X1?

PSN: JustBecauz

:)
 
Interested in another silver FGT with full engine overhaul and rigidity done in exchange for a carbon X1?

PSN: JustBecauz

:)

Hi I already have a Silver FGT sorry :)
 
Hi, do you need any of the below?

NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Mobile 1 NSX 01
TAKATA DOME NSX 03
Raybrig NSX 00
ARTA NSX 00
Nismo 400R 96
S2000 LM Race Car
Integra Type R Touring Car
Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 04
Altezza Touring Car
NSX-R Concept 01
IS200 GT-1 Race Car 04
2D Race Car 67
GT40 Race Car 69
 
One more day then I can put bob in an X2010 to grind for me, give my minolta a break.
 
hi there,

This is out of topic, just to inform you I'll be making a trading trade, thus i hope you wouldn't mind if I use you method or specifically copied your trading rules.:)

cheers
 
Hi, do you need any of the below?

NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Mobile 1 NSX 01
TAKATA DOME NSX 03
Raybrig NSX 00
ARTA NSX 00
Nismo 400R 96
S2000 LM Race Car
Integra Type R Touring Car
Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 04
Altezza Touring Car
NSX-R Concept 01
IS200 GT-1 Race Car 04
2D Race Car 67
GT40 Race Car 69

Hi I'm interested on your 2D Race Car 67. Can we trade on Saturday?

hi there,

This is out of topic, just to inform you I'll be making a trading trade, thus i hope you wouldn't mind if I use you method or specifically copied your trading rules.:)

cheers

No problem ;).

By the way new WANTED Cars added :)
 
I have a Blue FGT to trade on Saturday for a Carbon X2010.
 
I have the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51 '00. I know it's not #91. 570 km driven.
Want it?
 
Got Mazda787B for trade :) Interested ?
 
white/blue trim FGT for a carbon x2010
saturday is ideal
 
Too many people trading FGT's for the XCarbon. Least people could do is trade something interesting/unusual.

P.S. XCarbon received. Great trading with you!
 
Last edited:
X1 Received as promised, no hassles
 
Last edited:
I would really like to trade with you for an x2010 :D
I have a Chaparral 2D 67, Ford Mark IV 67, and Peugeot 908 Team Total 2010, or a Nissan Xanavi Z 06 please message back I'm really looking forward to trading someone for this car :)
 
Hi, I have a Beige color FGT, would really like to trade for the carbon X1 or any X1. Let me know thanks.
 
Back