3x X2010 Prototype (Carbon) Everyday - Get yours now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter darwish2k8
  • 116 comments
  • 5,616 views
hey I'm willing to trade anything I have......
anything you're looking for in particular?? to be honest thats about the best I have,

maybe,
jay leno tank (i think everyone has)
Amuse Carbon R R34 04
Scooby impreza rally 03
Audi le mans quattro 03
Benz 190E 2.5 EvoII
SLS AMG 10
GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS
458 italia
C63 AMG 08
STAGE II R32
COUNTACH 74
or finally GTR VSPEC (GT ACADEMY VERSION) 09

Long shot but even if they're no good can I clone one off you and return it??
 
I'll take the GTR VSPEC (GT ACADEMY VERSION) 09

PM me for confirmation ;)
 
Escort rally car
mazda atenza touring car
82 audi quattro
peugeot 205turbo
Lamborghini gallardo 730BHP
Ferrari 599 812BHP
Audi r8 road car 830BHP
 
Escort rally car
mazda atenza touring car
82 audi quattro
peugeot 205turbo
Lamborghini gallardo 730BHP
Ferrari 599 812BHP
Audi r8 road car 830BHP

Hi do you have any other cars other than the ones above?

Ok cool, thanks again mate, pm where?? on PSN or here??

PM me here ;)
 
Hi do you have any other cars other than the ones above?

Yeah i have
impreza "10" upgraded
impreza rally car 08
2 veyrons 1 upgraded 1 with 0.0 miles
Civic type r ek9 race mod
civic type r upgraded
Driders civic race car
mugan motel civic race car
toyota supra 90
toyota supra 97
Honda nsx
Dodge challenger 400bhp
Bmw 330i 350BHP
Amuse s2000 r1
Granturismo 350z 0.0 miles
Caterham seven fireblade upgraded
 
Hi do you have any other cars other than the ones above?

Yeah i have
impreza "10" upgraded
impreza rally car 08
2 veyrons 1 upgraded 1 with 0.0 miles
Civic type r ek9 race mod
civic type r upgraded
Driders civic race car
mugan motel civic race car
toyota supra 90
toyota supra 97
Honda nsx
Dodge challenger 400bhp
Bmw 330i 350BHP
Amuse s2000 r1
Granturismo 350z 0.0 miles
Caterham seven fireblade upgraded

Hi I'll take the Mazda atenza touring car :)

PM me if you're interested :)
 
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (Rebuilt motor/body) FULLY modded including All racing tires
FGT White - Quite a bit of miles but i can Rebuild engine + Body (including All racing tires)
M3 Race car, (Rebuilt Engine/Body) FULLY modded including All racing tires.


I can trade any of the above for a X2010 :D
 
If interested I have a 1970 Chaparral 2J Race Car for trade with no miles on it.
 
If interested I have a 1970 Chaparral 2J Race Car for trade with no miles on it.

Yeap I'll take that however my next available trade slot is on Sunday, 9th of January.

Still interested?
 
i can send a blue FGT

add me to the list and I will send it asap!
 
Yeap I'll take that however my next available trade slot is on Sunday, 9th of January.

Still interested?


Sure,

That's fine with me send me a friend request and I'll hold it till then for the trade and I'll look for you on Sunday.
 
Sure,

That's fine with me send me a friend request and I'll hold it till then for the trade and I'll look for you on Sunday.

Hi please PM for confirmation thanks :)
 
I just sent a pm to you with regards to Ferrari P4, just remembered I got both McLarens, the F1 and new MP4 ( or whatever it's called) both orange and both at 0 miles
 
I just sent a pm to you with regards to Ferrari P4, just remembered I got both McLarens, the F1 and new MP4 ( or whatever it's called) both orange and both at 0 miles

Do you have touring or LM cars? :)
 
how many miles on the carbon? i have a yellow fgt.
 
Car Received thanks mate very easy trade.
 
Audi TT-R Touring Car?

Abt%20Audi%20TT-R%20Touring%20Car%20008%20410.jpg
 
Received car and thank you....

Awesome 👍 transaction again many thanks m8

:cheers:
Al
 
Lister Storm race car for a carbon?


saidaouita
 
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel for Carbon. Deal?
 
Chance I can get a Carbon X1 for my Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car? I have many JGTC cars too if you're interested. Got a Nomad Diablo, Cerbera Speed 12 (Fully Tuned), RX-8 Concept LM Race Car, Nissan GT-R 2001 Concept, you name it.
 
Last edited:
0 Mileage Prototype?

i have a yellow X2010 or orange FGT to trade
 
i have a calsonic impul gtr or a xanavi nismo z. or a bmw m3 gtr race car or a blue FGT. could i get an x2010?
 
Formula gt, ford gt lm spec 2 race car, or citroen c4 rally car for Carbon X2010
monday is preffered, but tuesday can work if the following day doesnt
 
I will give you the Formula Gran Turismo White + 5 mattes
 
Back