Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
United States
USA
TPC_Raccooon23
CRaccoon23
Lightweight K Cup

picture.php

*Note: There is a dash at the expiration date for each seasonal event down to the Ferrari Formula Challenge. This could mean the seasonal events are permanent now.

Restrictions

Tires: Unrestricted
PP Limit: 420 PP

Opponents

Tires: Comfort Soft
PP: 320-360 PP

Races

Deep Forest Raceway / 3 laps

Money: 90,700 Cr.
XP: 16,800

Eiger Nordwand Short Track / 3 laps

Money: 98,000 Cr.
XP: 17,200

Circuito de Madrid - Mini / 3 laps

Money: 95,900 Cr.
XP: 17,400

Rome Reverse / 3 laps

Money: 91,500 Cr.
XP: 16,900

Eifel (Kart) / Change Time / 3 laps

Money: 101,700 Cr.
XP: 17,800

OCD

No OCD update this week.

Time Trials and Drift Trials

Still the same from last week.

Last edited:
Importantly these events have no expiry date listed. no races have expire dates now. Only time trials

Thanks for the info.

What are the typical opponents driving? I can't wait to get stuck into this lot of seasonals. I'm loving that they've made them permanent. It means I can keep on doing the sports truck race around Nurburgring (easily my favourite!). Is the Eifel Track as good as some of the previous generated ones? The last one at Toscana with the Lamborghinis was full of win.

Thanks for the info.

What are the typical opponents driving? I can't wait to get stuck into this lot of seasonals. I'm loving that they've made them permanent. It means I can keep on doing the sports truck race around Nurburgring (easily my favourite!). Is the Eifel Track as good as some of the previous generated ones? The last one at Toscana with the Lamborghinis was full of win.

Agree on Toscana, I think the Eiffel track was in a previous SE, pure fun if I remember correctly.

The course that came with the 80's Japanese seasonals was great too. That long sweeping series of right handers was awesome trying to keep the car nailed through them.

I wish these tracks were available to use online.

Thanks for the info.

No problem. :)

The opponents are using cars such as the Suzuki Cappuccino, Mazda Autozam, Suzuki Alto Works, and even the Midget just to name a few. The custom Eifel track you race on is pretty plain IMO. Not as fun as the Toscana race in the Lamborghini event.

Prizes are excellent, races are good fun too. I think the Eifel race could become the new race to grind as it only takes just over 3 minutes and over 100,000 in prize credits. 👍

danjee
This seasonal sounds good! 👍

It is, however, another repeat of an A-spec...

...Which will keep all the people who complained about the lack of A-Spec races happy. It would be good if PD would include maybe 1-2 races of the style of the first two seasonals that had the mega XP and Cr and proper restrictions with each seasonal update. But some of these latest races they've given us (since Japanese 80's) have been fun, especially when you re-run them with different cars.

The Stalker
...Which will keep all the people who complained about the lack of A-Spec races happy. It would be good if PD would include maybe 1-2 races of the style of the first two seasonals that had the mega XP and Cr and proper restrictions with each seasonal update.

Yea "bonus races" kicked ass. I'd love to see them return.

My fav Seasonal so far,get to use the Cappuccino,just wish they'd use Nordshleife,i love taking the Cappuccino round The Ring

Finally a reason to use those k-cars! Did deep forest in a stock AZ-1 in c.softs, you must really take care with oversteer and the noise of the engine is painful, but the car is great fun.

Trying eiger now, no sucess with the AZ-1 and i-miev, maybe i should buy some parts

Deep Forest was a breeze in a stock AZ-1 on comfort softs (no cut). Took fourth on the intial run of Eiger before having to turn in for the night. Looking forward to finishing out the series tomorrow.

I m tired of the a-spec rehashing. This is so uncreative.

Wheres the fun seasonal events like the first 2-3 installments? Why cant they come up with something new with over 1000 cars to choose from?

Sigh.

fully tuned my autozam has 150bhp and drifts like a madman

great fun to drive

and if u don't like engine sound blow horn lol

Why are they letting us to tune over the opponent cars ? (320-360 <<< 420) :(
It is too easy that way. It would be more fun if the max PP number would equal to the average of the opponents PP number.

Don't understand why you complain about the pp restriction. You are not forced to tune your car at all. You can make it as hard or easy as you like.

K cars are go!

I'm alternating between different lightweight K cars to see if any of them are decent to drive. I tried the Autozam first on Deep Forest, which kind of turned into a drift challenge but I won fairly easily.

Just now I tried my modified Minica Dangan on Eiger Nordwand. Even with the modifications it was a very close race, but I managed to win it by just under a second. Honestly, I think I might use the Minica for the next 3 races because I actually think it's a nice car to drive 👍

Hmmm...
One issue I seem to have is rolling my little Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept, rolled it 6 times over the course of these seasonals

I guess thats what you get for running it on slicks with more than double the stock hp on a stock suspension setup

I used the ofc-1 for a couple races before I went to bed. The eiffel track isn't very long but isn't bad. I like the off-camber turns and constant elevation changes. I love deep forest raceway though :-) that and Trail mountain are my favorite tracks after Nurburgring.

Back