4:29.000 on the 12-Mile Track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, more likely, Autumn Ring.

Is it time for my annual killing spree already? Gosh how time flies...

Don't waste that killing spree yet, Famine. There are still 355 days to go this year.

let's see 4 minutes, 13 miles....

That is 195 FREAKING MILES PER HOUR AVERAGE. Quit trying to bull**** us, people...

TeamWilliams F1
......there is no need for that. He registered today. cut him some slack.:indiff:
He registrered the 3rd... Did you just wake up from your New Years Hangover ? ;)

^ The latter sentence is a lame attempt at making a joke...

Actualy, the track is 13 miles long. Maybe that time is achievable according to how long it is in the title? :D

yuffielover - please re-read the part of the Acceptable Use Policy you clearly missed before.

AUP
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Now, did you really achieve that time? Think carefully before answering.

ejr_1
ROFL. I bet this time here is around Sarthe.

Oh god please tell me you are joking.

Of cause I am, I just saw an oppertunity to Bull**** to everyone, seems like it's in fashion these days.

I don't think I have been below 6'00.xxx Yet on the Ring.

nitro_2005
why doesn't he post a picture of the rankings screen in free run mode? wouldn't that be proof?
No, for 2 reasons

Reason 1
yuffielover
A near-perfect lap with all 4 wheels on the track for the entire lap!
A picture does not prove that he didn't use any shortcuts.

Reason 2
He's made up the time.

nitro_2005
why doesn't he post a picture of the rankings screen in free run mode? wouldn't that be proof?

I've heard, not from a reliable source though, that someone broke into his house, stole his memorycard, emptied his digital camera and deleted the replay from his computer..

At least that's my story for not claiming a 5.15 clean at the Ring... In reverse...

nitro_2005

Simple - it doesn't exist.
Now somebody please delete this useless thread.

eastley
It's easy to do, I did a 3'58.826 around the Ring in my F1.

That's an under 4' there, eastley, which i actually believe is a time.

This is why; In europe (pal), anyways, discs have been known to circulate that contain, in essence, a Gameshark probe of the developer doors embedded in the PD code.

As far as i can gather there are a couple of cheats that activate levels of 'turbo' magnification, short-term, to the selected vehicle in-play (R3 or similar ).
W/ dis, sure you can gobble the dottinger, klosteral, schwedenkreuz et al.
It's a sort of ubernos for dentists. You could keep squirting and take 43 seconds off a non-cheated game time, but;
LETS SEE THE VIDDY THEN EASTLEY AS WE ALL NEED A GOOD LAUGH @ plenty of scrub, scrape, comedy accel & ure general pixel blur.
INVALID, but worth posting along w/ ure above specific time as it'd be valuable.
As for LuvYuff's Thousands though, ime afraid ure in danger of insulting the intelligence of quite technical lovers of the medium in use here:tdown::cool:👎
More of this Online, but Rly.

Ed; i am aware eastley retracted & called BS on his own PUBLICATION, wow way to go, u do have that time & it is a replay is my statement, BUT don't make a ghost or a .max/.xps just yet as these, i beleive contain oth. data about the condition of the represented model, which PD&Sony utilized in a set of worldwide competitions way too early last year ( time stamp no. quotation is also possible i believe.
WE JUST NEED THE VID FOR THE BIG VID THREAD = VALUE . NO SHAME IF U
HAVE EM HANGING . CHEERS IN ADVANCE< KEV:cheers:

eastley
It's easy to do, I did a 3'58.826 around the Ring in my F1.

ejr_1
ROFL. I bet this time here is around Sarthe.

Oh god please tell me you are joking.

eastley
Of cause I am, I just saw an oppertunity to Bull**** to everyone, seems like it's in fashion these days.

I don't think I have been below 6'00.xxx Yet on the Ring.

DeLoreanBrown
That's an under 4' there, eastley, which i actually believe is a time.

This is why; In europe (pal), anyways, discs have been known to circulate that contain, in essence, a Gameshark probe of the developer doors embedded in the PD code.

As far as i can gather there are . . . . . . .

he was joking . . . :D

As if the best drivers are the ones that get the best times with the best cars and the best tires on the best track.

Try it the other way around, then come back, with proof.

Daddybird
As if the best drivers are the ones that get the best times with the best cars and the best tires on the best track.

Try it the other way around, then come back, with proof.

The other way around - That'll be something like : "The worst drivers are those who get the worst times in the worst cars with the worst tires on the worst track"... Sounds about right ;)

He hasn't been on GTP since the 9th.

I have said, and I will repeat:
Me
You joined today, this is your first post, you posted a God-like laptime, and you have absolutely no proof. I have better chances of me getting struck by lightning with a winning lottery ticket than you validating your claim.

Seriously.

And this secures it:
kylehnat
let's see 4 minutes, 13 miles....

That is 195 FREAKING MILES PER HOUR AVERAGE. Quit trying to bull**** us, people...

Lock, please!

yuffie lover,

I will not judge your time (as tempting as it may be).

However, none of us at the gtp will accept such a claim without solid evidence of a clean, non-cheated lap.

So, here's what I propose.
If or when you are ready to prove the legitimacy of this lap, private message me.
We can work everything out but solid, legitimate evidence is needed before we can go any further.

Until I hear back from Yuffie Lover (or until any of the other mods hear from him).

Thread closed.

To the other mods out there,
sorry to take the pleasure of closing this down but a claim of this sort can not be allowed to continue (even for the sake of other members spamming the thread). :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back